The Football Thread

Xeno

But still there has to be a certain level of loyalty to the club you say you follow.. If a gooner has difficulty in choosing whether to watch Arsenal's match or a match in which Torres in involved, then that guy has a serious problem & maybe football is not the sport for him.. Maybe he should follow golf or something..

And him wanting to watch Torres, effectively means him wanting to want Chelsea, isn't it? And considering Chelsea is one of the main rivals of Arsenal not only on the pitch but kind of off the pitch too in the way you run the club, it makes his statement even more moronic..

Bhai tu kya akal bech khaya hai kya :threatenlumber:

Whats the problem in watching my favourite player play :threatenlumber: And how many times i have to say that i don`t have anything to do with chelsea.Arsenal is always at heart but so is Torres too that doesn`t mean i want chelsea to win,you fool.Gadhe :ack:

How did i start to love my favourite club.This one`s also unique.

Brazil at the world cup is how i started watching football.Then the club matches(few which i watched)would only be off Pool`s because of a certain Michael OWEN.Watched the invincibles play as well but only a few times.Then stopped watching football for a while(not really crazy abt the game that time).When resumed,OWEN was not the same.Still followed him at newcastle whenever the channels would air a new castle match.But Till then POOL was the club for me.So started following Pool.Knew nthing abt TORRES before that.

A team called Arsenal after the invincibles had left.Watched them play and was really surprised as how they played.Beautiful football you call it.So started watching them more and loved them more.Then started to follow arsenal very closely alongside pool,was very fond of wenger by then.His ability to make players is absolutely magnificent.Cesc was the face of arsenal then.But Most importantly the way they played the football attracted me.

Watched many arsenal vs manu,big games,manu vs chelsea,etc also.United would get decisions in crucial matches very often.Thats how they stayed on top.This was the start of me hating united also.And still the same.f**k*ng disgrace of a club.

And then the awesome partnership between gerrard and Nando also was in full song.Was disgusted when pool felt short of united by just 4 points only because of having played more DRAWS and the reason was Mr.Benitez.That Time Torres was the face of pool.The best thing in football to watch B)

Soon Pool begun to fall.Xabi left,Torres injured.When torres came back,he demanded a good squad,quality players(same like RVP) to win titles.Till January Pool couldn`t sign.Till then Torres was >>>> Pool for me.I just loved watching him play.Then he left pool.Felt bad.But just wasn`t into pool by then.

It was arsenal and Torres by then.Thats how i like them.I love watching gerrard also but don`t watch any pool game because i feel pity for him(did all won nothing,another difficult to mug up reason).The class apart in all the mediocrity they have.

Right now Nando=Arsenal for me.And it will be Life Long now.

Edited by hope

Watched many arsenal vs manu,big games,manu vs chelsea,etc also.United would get decisions in crucial matches very often.Thats how they stayed on top.This was the start of me hating united also.And still the same.f**k*ng disgrace of a club.

:threatenlumber:

Jack Wilshere to return back to full training next friday!! :wOOtjumpy:

Can't wait to see him back on the pitch!

:wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

Rosicky also return soon.Hope Jack is the same Wilshere when he returns back after a long time away from football :fear:

Giroud score tomorrow please :bigyellowgrin: We are with you B)

Edited by hope

Looks like someone is butthurt because they cant take a dig at barca :console:

Yeah, they are just a bunch of diving cheating Uefa sponsored sh*t coated shits with little sh*t fillings inside, what's there to take a dig ? Just a question though, why are you still stalking me ? Still anal over how Chelsea humiliated your little gay tikii taka and beat you last season ? Awwwwww..... Poor baby.

That's gotta smart for a while, hey if I were you I wouldn't even show my face here for some considerable time, but hey, u, u got no shame. Respect.

Edited by Nemo

Yeah, they are just a bunch of diving cheating Uefa sponsored sh*t coated shits with little sh*t fillings inside, what's there to take a dig ? Just a question though, why are you still stalking me ? Still anal over how Chelsea humiliated your little gay tikii taka and beat you last season ? Awwwwww..... Poor baby.

That's gotta smart for a while, hey if I were you I wouldn't even show my face here for some considerable time, but hey, u, u got no shame. Respect.

Dominated Europe more than enough times to be hurt by losing a single game :yawn:

And lawl at the stalking bit. Just replying to a post :roflroll:

AFCAMDEN ‏@AFCAMDEN

Arsenal's Starting XI: Szcz; Gibbs Verm Mert Jenko; Coq Arteta Cazorla; Gerv Podolski Ox. Giroud and Mannone drop to bench, Diaby out. #afc

starting lineup was out yesterday evening in arsenal forum :giggle:

Left-back Alexander Buttner makes his debut for Manchester United against Wigan.There is no Shinji Kagawa ... Robin van Persie is on the bench. :exoticdance:

Scott Sinclair, Javi Garcia and Maicon start for man city

Edited by rajprdp

Buttner is starting it seems

edit : confirmed !

Man Utd Starting 11:

Lindegaard, Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Buttner, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Chicharito, Welbeck

SUBS: de Gea, Evans, Powell, Cleverley, Kagawa, Valencia, van Persie.

Edited by Keano