Ninokuni

Keyofx

Played the demo again while waiting.for.my.download to finish. What a fantastic demo !!! The world map exploration n gameplay is so so ........well so. ......CooooL !

Being a non-fan of JRPGs, surprisingly I am loving the combat ! :D

Will play the full game this Saturday !

lol sleeping dogs 7 gb gona take a day maybe and now 20gigs ._. looks forever #__#

and 3799 retail :| Nextworld just kept it for the lulz

Looks like tp else youtube ._. or someone lend me :hypocrite:

thanks for the info milol -_-

Hmmm, PSN is a no-go. Huge download and my PS3 keeps giving DNS errors all the time.

I don't mind going for nextworld. I'm just wondering if they'll actually get stock. Shows as pre-order. Is it an official release or an import?

Ordered my copy from Amazon. Shipped here via Aramex Shop And Ship. MGR would be cheapest locally at 3499 IMHO.

And yeah, paid Rs. 300 more than what everyone else would using NW. Don't regret it. Game is pretty sweet.

Oh , okay. This probably is a GOTY contender going by the unofficial Dark Cloud communities and gaf.

Yeah getting MGR's SE for X360 locally and it's almost obligatory these days for a 10-15% discount from local retailers when you become regular to them. I was talking about the Jap PS3 Premium CE though.

lol sleeping dogs 7 gb gona take a day maybe and now 20gigs ._. looks forever #__#

and 3799 retail :| Nextworld just kept it for the lulz

Looks like tp else youtube ._. or someone lend me :hypocrite:

thanks for the info milol -_-

Why not use PSN Link grabber and then download via IDM ?

Wait Pokemon? Need to check videos out.

Download the demo , it's free on psn ^_^

BTW Facebook users can try out this cool Ni no kuni contest by NBGE , it does show india in the PAL Region countries , so you can try your luck

http://www.facebook.com/namcobandaigames.europe/app_191382930957571

Played for 10mins or so before work: Wow ! The cell shading effect and texture work is so damn pretty, it really feels like i am playing a Ghibli movie !

Lovely :D ! Need to get home quick ! It looks so damn good and has instant Ghibli charm in the opening cutscene that my wife says if she can co-op with me somehow ! :) If not , thrn it will be she who plays and I who watches !

Now, thats a first ! B)

Archived