~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

^^

Agreed wholeheartedly to archer's up there.

Genuine Answer- Lok/Rajya Sabha LIVE.

:|

Ok, genuine answer with genuine feel, shyam benegal's show/documentry/reconstruction SAMVIDHAN is airing on Rajya Sabha TV. Episodic in nature and has about 12 or 20 (not exactly sure) episodes.

Is pretty good, fantastic actors- playing ambedkar, nehru, etc. As it's obvious by the name, the show tells the story of formation of our constitution.

:rofl:

Though I did find the video quite funny, its concept is pretty baseless.

Took the liberty of copy-pasting the below youtube comment which more or less sums up my opinion.

I really do not understand how this is supposed to mimic True Detective. The whole bit is him spouting complete gibberish that is incomprehensible. The only thing that would make this skit make any sense and be funny is if the actual words the actors on the show spoke were not actual words but "gibberish" Or if the audio track on the show was f**ked up. Since this is not the case on True Detective, The only thing that this skit shows is what very well written and intelligent dialogue sounds like to retarded people. I get what they tried to do here but it is just a huge fail.

Though I did find the video quite funny, its concept is pretty baseless.

Took the liberty of copy-pasting the below youtube comment which more or less sums up my opinion.

dont over analyze so much , its just for giggles , true detective is an awesome show no doubt ....

I think final season is being split into two parts. So 8 episodes this year. 8 the next. :/

hmmm, but stil, gonna miss MM .... anyway, it was bound to end i guess, the last season kinda showed the breakdown of Don .... hope they don't make the ending too depressing !