Killzone 2

KnackChap

GI Killzone 2 pre-order  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

after e3 i had heard about the new fps cover system,first time seeing it .

its done extremely well and is seamlessly integrated.did u see the part when he turned of all the post processing,looked like a different game all together.

Yes, there was just about a half second hitch and then it went right in the action. There's 25 minutes of total Killzone madness on Gamespot, check it out.

saw that,they got a few nice little features in there,nothing groundbreaking but nice.

the closeup textures can still use a little work,same with the fire

this is the only ps3 game that gives me goosebumps by just seeing the name if i dont have a ps3 by then OceansAndEarth muk kheliboloi dibo lagibo

no it hasnt,only the control scheme is same,in vegas when you take cover they stick their back to the wall,here the controlling charater still looks in the forward direction much like graw.if anything the cover system works here like a mixture of graw and vegas.

but i want TP view in the cover man.. maybe if u guys sign a petition they still might implement it hehe

not really,a lot of games are coming with the 3rd person camera view,so i dont mind them doing something different

2GB levels in Killzone 2

Each level of killzone will make up a whopping 2 gigabytes. That's about half a DVDs worth of storage...which is alot. Obviously, this is why it's on Blu-ray, but it may account for the current slow down at checkpoints and the like.

Also, due to the sheer detail and effects crammed down the Cell and RSXs proverbial throat, the game will run 30 fps, and will ‘only’ be at 720p. The detail is so high in fact, that the amount of polygons used in one soldiers face is roughly the amount used in one entire Killzone 1 level. As long as it doesn't cause any issues like the ones seen Madden '08, it should be fine.

link : http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-62854.aspx

Damn :giggle: !

2GB levels in Killzone 2

Each level of killzone will make up a whopping 2 gigabytes. That's about half a DVDs worth of storage...which is alot. Obviously, this is why it's on Blu-ray, but it may account for the current slow down at checkpoints and the like.

Also, due to the sheer detail and effects crammed down the Cell and RSXs proverbial throat, the game will run 30 fps, and will ‘only’ be at 720p. The detail is so high in fact, that the amount of polygons used in one soldiers face is roughly the amount used in one entire Killzone 1 level. As long as it doesn't cause any issues like the ones seen Madden '08, it should be fine.

link : http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-62854.aspx

Damn :ranting: !

Wow..thats is cool... :shock3:

Archived