~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Bitch please, background scores are awesome in SOA. Specially those moments when the gang ride together. so mothaf**kin' BAWS :gunsmilie:

And completed Season2, mind is blown.. As far as writing is concerned, this show comes close to likes of BrBa, GOT.. So goddamn underrated in every department!! FX should be blamed.

OT: Anyone knows where i can get a SAMCRO cut in India? Want it so badly. :fear:

I have watched 6 episodes of Sons of Anarchy from season 1 till now and found it to be Ok. But I am loving Kim Coates. Are the following episodes/seasons also the same or there are some twists?

Background score is good though.

Edited by Django_3101

Is this is the way firefly is supposed to be watched (got from here):

Serenity (PILOT)

The Train Job

Bushwhacked

Shindig

Safe

Our Mrs. Reynolds

Jaynestown

Out of Gas

Ariel

War Stories

Trash

The Message

Heart of Gold

Objects in Space

Serenity (MOVIE)

^^ CORRECT ORDER

Actually 'The Train Job' was the first episode to air. But later when the show ended, the creators were not satisfied with 'The Train job' as pilot so they created a new Pilot for the series which is 'Serenity'

The 2005 movie which continues from the last episode was also named 'Serenity'. So don't get confused. Watch the movie after watching the 14 Episodes, Hope i helped.

Edited by meaNmachine

Actually 'The Train Job' was the first episode to air. But later when the show ended, the creators were not satisfied with 'The Train job' as pilot so they created a new Pilot for the series which is 'Serenity'

where are you coming up with this fiction? :lol:

serenity was always meant to be the pilot, but when the executives as fox saw it they decided it didn't have enough action and explosions (and thus thought it wouldn't be interesting enough) so they aired the train job (a high action episode) as the pilot. the problem was that serenity actually had the entire set up for the universe and the characters and their motivations. it was a long and slowish episode detailing the cosmology of firefly. this was one of the reasons the show never got many viewers... they started the story in the middle without explaining the beginning.

^^ You are right, my bad.

From Wikipedia:

Serenity" is the two-hour series pilot for the American science fiction television series Firefly created by Joss Whedon. However, Fox executives were not satisfied with this as a pilot, and so instead, "The Train Job" was created as a second pilot and was the first episode of the series aired. "Serenity" was not aired until the end of the series' run

FOX executives are a bunch of idiots i guess. Everyone gets confused with Firefly's order of viewing :wacko: . FOX ruined one of the best TV series of all time, Mothaf*****s

the walking dead.... keeps getting better and better.....

I started it today.

Saw 4 eps of S01 till now.

It's good, but I didn't find it great.

Does it get better later on?

I've never been a fan of Zombie kinda thing (except Shaun of the Dead :-D ).