The News Thread

akashkhannabond007

China to launch moon rover on MondayBeijing: China will launch its first ever moon rover mission on Monday, state media said, as Beijing embarks on the latest stage in its ambitious space programme.

A rocket carrying the vehicle, named "Jade Rabbit" in a nod to Chinese folklore, will blast off at 1:30 am local time (Sunday 1730 GMT).

"The Chang'e 3 is set to be launched for its moon mission from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center on Dec. 2," state broadcaster CCTV said on its verified Twitter account on Saturday.

Official news agency Xinhua also confirmed the launch date, citing officials at the satellite launch centre.

If successful, the launch will mark a major milestone in China's space exploration programme, which aims to create a permanent space station by 2020 and eventually send someone to the moon

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/china-to-launch-moon-rover-on-monday-452709

Tumlog space mein nahi jao toh acha hai.....i hope this mission fails drastically..... the reason also the are going there because of as mentioned below...

wish i had some kinda of surface to air missile...with which jaisa hi sala log launch karta hum hawa mein hi rover ko phod deta .... :lol:

Muslims rally for Narendra Modi in Jammu

More than 1.5 lakh people, 10,000 of them Muslims – 4,000 from the Kashmir valley -- backed by the vibrant social media campaign, will be rolling-out the red carpet for the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi amid tight security in Jammu on Sunday.

Four thousand Jammu and Kashmir policemen backed by the other forces will be providing security to the Lalkar rally which is Modi’s first in the temple city since he was made BJP’s prime ministerial candidate.

For the first time 4,000 Muslims from the Kashmir valley would be joining Modi’s rally in Jammu. Led by Sofi Yousuf BJP’s Muslim face and provincial president, the Kashmiris would be leaving for the venue in a procession on Saturday, a day ahead of the Lalkar rally. “Our 4,000 strong contingent will include some moulanas as well. The way Kashmiri Muslims are expressing desire to listen to Modi is a manifestation of new thinking among people. I am getting calls from people seeking passes which shows Modi’s popularity”, Sofi told dna

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-muslims-rally-for-narendra-modi-in-jammu-1927070

PM and FM have ruined country with 'bookish knowledge': Modi

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today criticised Prime MinisterManmohan Singh and Finance Minister P Chidambaram for their inept handling of the economy and said they had ruined the economy with their ‘bookish knowledge’.

“They (Singh and Chidambaram) say we don't want to learneconomics from Modi, but you should have at least learnt from Narsimha Rao and Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Then you would have understood how to run the country. Both were not considered as economists, but the two great leaders were aware of country's problems," Modi said.

Addressing three different rallies in the national capital, which goes to polls on December 4, Modi attacked the leadership of the Congressand said, “"A top ranking Minister in the central government, who considers himself to be all-intelligent, thinks he has got all the brains in the world and that the others are brainless... The same minister said prices are rising because poor, who were earlier only eating dry breads, are now eating two vegetables. Tell me, are prices rising due to this?" Modi was accompanied by Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley and chief ministerial candidate of the party, Harsh Vardhan.

The Congress reacted, calling Modi as a “poorly-educated” man who was “talking foolish” in his attempt to rival a highly educated Prime Minster.

“Modi's speeches are becoming like a stand-up comedy circus show. It is becoming monotonous. However, even then the BJP leaders of Delhi have fielded him in Delhi. Even on the radio advertisements, leaders like Sushma Swaraj and Rajnath Singh are comin,” said AICC general secretary Shakeel Ahmed.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/politics/pm-and-fm-have-ruined-country-with-bookish-knowledge-modi-113113000361_1.html

Sahi bola... high degree ka certificate dikhaya toh aisa lega ki ab desh mein intelligence leaders honge and all...lekin yehi log desh ka gand phad diya sala log...ab baas....tera hawale hai watan .....bohat umeed hai tera se....dont screw up ...NaMo....

Dunno from where congress has got all these jokers.

5 rs for heartly meals, dont run fans in 48º temps, eat less to stop inflation. :lol:

they sound so dumb that they can be put to sleep and noone will miss anything.

Other day Narayan rane's noname son was pissed off with Lata and AB praising Namo, Namo has become modern day Gabbar, whose name is making all these congressis shat.

Http://www.legallyindia.com/201311264139/Bar-Bench-Litigation/arushi-talwar-judgment-out

14yr old higher-class girls usually don't have sexual affairs with their servants, especially when they already have close male friends frim school.

You my friend, are dead wrong.

14 year ki ladkhi atleast maa baap ghar pe hone se toh sex nahi karegi...itna toh hai bhai....i dont know if mother and father murder kiya ki nahi ....par sexual position woh bhi maa baap ghar mein hone pe...not possible.

How naive !!!

You my friend, are dead wrong.

How naive !!!

I am not ruiling out girl having sex ...what i am ruiling out is girl having sex when mother father in the house...thats is stretching too far.

playstation having surface to air missiles ?? :rofl:

:D

arey Thats a wishful thinking i know....just saying wish i had something like that ki hum yeha se launch karta and would have blown that rocket carrying china mission to moon in air only...:lol:

saw Madras cafe today....guys really good move based on India and sri lanka and ltte.

It is bit flimy but most part does cover lot of what was going on...

reason posting here...dont you guys think had India taken right decision it could have annexed part of Sri Lanka which were under Tamil rule ...just like how England made Northern Ireland part of it.

358px-Uk_map_home_nation_northern_irelan

dont you guys think had India taken right decision it could have annexed part of Sri Lanka which were under Tamil rule ...just like how England made Northern Ireland part of it.

And then face another angry, distrustful neighbour.

Not to mention that the LTTE would have gone into overdrive mode against us as well.

saw Madras cafe today....guys really good move based on India and sri lanka and ltte.

It is bit flimy but most part does cover lot of what was going on...

reason posting here...dont you guys think had India taken right decision it could have annexed part of Sri Lanka which were under Tamil rule ...just like how England made Northern Ireland part of it.

358px-Uk_map_home_nation_northern_irelan

Bhai bura mat mano but tumhe iss baare mein kuch nahi pta hai.

England annexed nothing. ENGLAND is the country. The lower 2/3rd, to the southeast of the island on the right. That is england.

Britain, is the whole island that is there on the right. It comprises England, Scotland and Wales. Three different countries.

United Kingdom is the entity that has the whole Britain and Northern Ireland (the small tip of the smaller island on the left).

And Republic of Ireland is the remaining part of the Irish island, and is not related to, nor included in, the united kingdom.

So, to reiterate-

England =/= Britain =/= United Kingdom.

So it is the UK that, on occasions, assumes control.

And i hope you know about the IRA, a declared terrorist organisation who have been fighting for Northern Ireland's separation/independence for decades now. In the 80s and some 90s they carried out bombings in England, nasty killings. Alpha is right about drawing parallels of ltte and their response had we done the "annexation" such as you are suggesting.

_

And then face another angry, distrustful neighbour.

Not to mention that the LTTE would have gone into overdrive mode against us as well.

and you think right now we have very cordial relationship with Lanka....

Bhai bura mat mano but tumhe iss baare mein kuch nahi pta hai.

England annexed nothing. ENGLAND is the country. The lower 2/3rd, to the southeast of the island on the right. That is england.

Britain, is the whole island that is there on the right. It comprises England, Scotland and Wales. Three different countries.

United Kingdom is the entity that has the whole Britain and Northern Ireland (the small tip of the smaller island on the left).

And Republic of Ireland is the remaining part of the Irish island, and is not related to, nor included in, the united kingdom.

So, to reiterate-

England =/= Britain =/= United Kingdom.

So it is the UK that, on occasions, assumes control.

And i hope you know about the IRA, a declared terrorist organisation who have been fighting for Northern Ireland's separation/independence for decades now. In the 80s and some 90s they carried out bombings in England, nasty killings. Alpha is right about drawing parallels of ltte and their response had we done the "annexation" such as you are suggesting.

_

Itna bewakuf nahi hai....pata tha yeha KI England in actual part of UK....just because i end up using the term england all the time...i keep calling england.

Anyways About IRa also i know...

Why do you think LTTE would have gone against us...had we supported them . They were same ethnic people who are part of our country. Given right incentives to them we would have got them totally on our side ...and made ltte control area under India.

What a missed opportunity

we could have been in control of literally of whole of sri lanka by now..and whole of palk strait...gulf of mannar ...indian ocean...bay of bengal may rule kar reha hota Indian Navy.

This was a a part LTTE was in control ...

tamil-eelam-map.gif

and you think right now we have very cordial relationship with Lanka....

Better than what we have with China and Pakistan.

Why do you think LTTE would have gone against us...had we supported them . They were same ethnic people who are part of our country. Given right incentives to them we would have got them totally on our side ...and made ltte control area under India.

When the organisation you propped up targets your political leaders and kill a Prime Minister, I think the signal is pretty clear.

I don't know what delusions you harbour about ethnicity. If that was the case, the Maoists should not be a problem but they are, Bodo's should not be a problem but they are.

What a missed opportunity

we could have been in control of literally of whole of sri lanka by now..and whole of palk strait...gulf of mannar ...indian ocean...bay of bengal may rule kar reha hota Indian Navy.

This was a a part LTTE was in control ...

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Brand this on your concious. Then talk about war.

Archived