Timtara.com sucks

hbaruas

:roflroll:/>

Didn't I advice you earlier? And you justified your decision by saying that they invest the money in share market, earn some profits and then fulfill your order. BC now go burn. :harhar:/>

:roflroll: :roflroll:

Filed for fraud with the bank. They have blocked money. Lets hope they refund the money <_</>

f**king timtara :rant:/>

good , hope u get ur money back. you should have asked me bro :P

I'd like to join-in on the rant.

Holy f**k! I ordered an iPad today. An hour later I get an email from the payment gateway (Timesofmoney) saying, the transaction has failed. I call the gateway guys and they say that the transaction has failed on their end, I'll have to call Timtara to get a refund. I call timtara and they have no bloody blue whatsoever. They give me an email address to mail my complaint at. Now I am sitting and waiting for the email reply(that I am sure will never come). Thankfully, I love close to Noida, so I'm gonna storm up their office tomorrow if I don't get a reply. Damn this.

• 2 weeks later...

^^Seriously what daft bastid goes and buys something from a 'TimTarara.com' :rofl: , First time i heard of this site was after this thread was started here. Best part is in their main page they have proclaimed themselves for No1 customer support , from what im reading in last pages i can already see that :lol: .

Site is not fluke, they have fulfilled orders. But after 2 months, 3 months. Most of the times orders are fulfilled with refund, that too after 1-2 months.

And most obvious thing, they still do not offer COD, which becomes pretty much ground zero to get start-up customer base, and when an e-commerce site has these kinda reviews, it's must to offer COD.

• 1 month later...

Might have mentioned earlier somewhere, but they usually wait for bulk orders. Example, they wait for, say 5-6 people, to order an iPhone 5 from Bangkok or wherever they are available for dirt cheap pricing. So if you order a phone or appliance that not many people have ordered for, you will have to wait a looonnnngggggggggg time to get it. But if you order something that pretty common, they usually ship it to you by 3 or 4 weeks. I kinda was lucky enough to get my PS3 after 3 weeks of ordering.

So, please don't order anything from these guys bcoz honestly, there is no guarantee when you will get it.

In the age where people have experienced service from the likes of Amazon.. it is a shame that we still have the likes of Timtara operating in India.

Now even we have the likes of Flipkart :hi2: which promise the delivery time and make sure the product reaches to the customer around that time. To an extent Letsbuy is also there , but not at par with Flipkart.

This bloody site Timtara :loser: stands no where in the race and they still have the balls to call themselves No.1 in customer experience !

suckers.jpg

I wanted to buy GTA IV complete edition for PS3 .. but it was not available on FK or LB...

so I ordered it from Timtara on 15th of November , 2011 (Order #10128139) and till date have not received it.

Even after sending multiple mails and calling their contact centers I have been told that the product would reach me in the next couple of days.. but the day hasnt come yet.

Its been more than 15 days since I ordered a cd and I have not yet received it from them. If they cannot deliver a cd in less than 5 days .. you can imagine what sort of SCM/Logistics they have ..

After posting my feedback on their page on Facebook, they kept on deleting my comments.. but when I did not stop and pasted my comments repeatedly .. they blocked me from their FB page ! :sign_omg:

And to wrap it up ..

Just 15 minutes ago , I got a call from some one at Timtara saying that they dont have GTA IV complete edition in stock .. but they have an alternate available ..

which they said is ............

Metal Gear Solid ! :chair:

I have finally asked them to cancel the order !

My friends at IVG .. you have been warned ! order from this site at your own risk .. or else be prepared :puspa:

bro try AKOSHA.COM u will get u money back as soon as possible....

• 1 month later...

Electronics e-tailer Timtara co-founder Arindam Bose arrested for alleged cheating

The economic offences wing (EOW) of the Crime Branch has arrested two top executives of online electronics retailer Timtara for allegedly cheating over 200 shoppers by taking payment and not ensuring delivery of the products. Timtara co-founder Arindam Bose and CEO Harish Ahluwalia were arrested for allegedly cheating customers to the tune of Rs 12 lakh (though the investigators said more complaints are coming), a Times Of India report said.

Source

Glad i got my phone from them :samui:

Archived