UPSC First class mail delivery time

KJD

I have ordered some steelbooks from eBay USA.

And it will be shipped by UPSC first class mail international. In past I have read that it's pathetic for international shipments.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks mate. Ya I read that it will be traceable within US only. But atleast I will get tracking number. Anyways seller has pretty good 99.8 feedback from some 1K deals. So I guess I should not face any problems.

Also how much time it generally takes to reach here? 1 week ?

First Class International takes anywhere between 11-25 days. Express mail is quicker and takes about 5-7 days.

If its not something that gets damaged very easily and if its packed well then you are safe! I have ordered PS3 skin and iPhone accessories in the past using FC and although the outer packing was not in a good shape the contents were in absolutely perfect condition!

• 1 month later...

it's been over 1 month. Tracking is still showing same old info. Already been to local GPO to inquire about the parcel. They do not have any info regarding the same.

Is there anyway I can track it locally. Some say that USPS priority parcels are traceable through EMS tracking as well. But again mine is first-class international parcel. :wallbash:

Didn't know UPSC was now into delivering mail as well :lol:

Unfortunately First Class by USPS doesn't come with Point to point tracking. Even within the US tracking for First class is quite unreliable. It will show that it's been stuck at a point for a long time and then all of a sudden it will update to show it's been delivered. Priority mail and express mail are a different story though.

Archived