The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bopara dismissal was'nt a certain no ball...

The ball has to be over head height , when the batsman is in the crease..

Bopara hit the ball when it was 5 or 6 inches away from the crease , it could have well landed below his head...

The contention wasnt for a no ball. It was for a WIDE.

And bopara was being plain stupid.. How can he even be asking for a wide when he has hit it? :D

Notice the reaction of the Umpire Dharmasena. He was on the verge of badgering him to get out of the ground.

Saw the highlights again.. Damn I almost forgot how crucial Jadeja's runs were at the end of the innings!! And damn what a match!So is India the best ODI team in the world at the moment?

We have been #1 in ICC ranking for quite sometime now.

Bopara dismissal was'nt a certain no ball...

The ball has to be over head height , when the batsman is in the crease..

Bopara hit the ball when it was 5 or 6 inches away from the crease , it could have well landed below his head...

The contention wasnt for a no ball. It was for a WIDE.

And bopara was being plain stupid.. How can he even be asking for a wide when he has hit it? :D

Notice the reaction of the Umpire Dharmasena. He was on the verge of badgering him to get out of the ground.

Bopara'a a f**king idiot! I f**king hate seeing his face. Makes me violently angry for some reason. idiot sala

Saw the highlights again.. Damn I almost forgot how crucial Jadeja's runs were at the end of the innings!! And damn what a match!So is India the best ODI team in the world at the moment?

We have been #1 in ICC ranking for quite sometime now.

Ranks notwithstanding man.. I am saying as an all round unit. You know there are naysayers who will keep saying oh ya subcontinental bullies and pussies outside.. But this CT performance was as comprehensive as it gets..

Batting and fielding are supreme now

Bowling still a worry?

Bowling still a worry?

No bro, we have Sharma...... Instant Sharma. He changes the match instantly (for either side)

He looks like the biggest question mark in the lineup..

Yadav has been patchy and has got an unhealthy obsession with bowling short..

I hope they give Shami Ahmed a few opportunities in WI

I think we are still pretty balanced, zaheer did bowl well in few matched he played in IPL in end. myabe he has 2 more years in him.

oh c'mon, I think Ishant is a very good test bowler. Come to think of it, we have perfect variety of bowlers. A fast bowler (Umesh), a swing b0wler (Bhuvanesh), a bang it in bouncer bowler (Ishant), an off spinner (Ashwin) and a left arm spinner (Sir Jadeja).

What else can we ask for ?

Edited by avkash

What else can we ask for ?

Better death bowling.. That continues to be the Achilles heel..

Spin dept is undoubtedly good and we have a decent backup too.. Ishant is good as first change and in the mid spells but in the death overs he is taken apart more often than not!

yeah so the same bowlers need to learn new stuff, agreed.But no point removing them. They have just begun.

Lol I never said they should be removed man.. But others should be given a chance too just to fortify the bench strength esp in this meaningless tri series.. Will also help safeguarding against injuries to injury prone players like Yadav and Sharma

As long as RP Singh is out, I'm happy.

Btw, why wasn't Bhaji taken this time? His bowled superb for Mumbai

I hope he never comes back, bloody idiot.

I just hate him man! f**king refugee!

you sound like those South Africans who hate Peterson

He was stuck in Uttarakhand :P

:lol:

I hope he never comes back, bloody idiot.

he slapped Sreesanth, always remember, he did the right thing years ago :P

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic