Ace Attorney 5

Shadoken

medium_478c61a6eb117635194e23fd22585d5e.jpg

Publisher : Capcom

Developer : Capcom

Platforms : 3DS

Genre : Visual Novel

Capcom dropped a bomb today, announcing in Japan that Gyakuten Saiban 5 will be made. Known in the west as Ace Attorney, this is cause for joy among fans of the courtroom adventure series, but international release plans are unconfirmed.

While Ace Attorney has been solidly successful in the West despite (or perhaps thanks to) its unusual premise, not all games in the series have released outside Japan. Ace Attorney Investigations 2 is one such title.

Capcom also announced that the first three games in the Ace Attorney series will get high-definition re-releases on iOS and Android devices but, again, made no mention of international release plans for these versions.

HOLY sh*t !!! :wOOtjumpy: ...ALL IS FORGIVEN CAPCOM .... /preorders SFxT

I'm sold!!! 3DS for me, no more PS Vita

guessing by the looks I'm sure it will be related to Apollo Justice again, but I want the gud old Phoenix back & all the spirit channeling

also Crapcom better make this for all regions & not like wat they did with Ace Attorney Investigations 2

• 7 months later...
For Ace Attorney 5, the magazine confirms the sequel's platform as 3DS and reveals that Phoenix Wright is the main character. Wright has a new partner, a mysterious girl in yellow clothing. This girl will be a central figure in the game.

:dance: I hope they bring it over at least as a digital release.

I'm sold!!! 3DS for me, no more PS Vita

guessing by the looks I'm sure it will be related to Apollo Justice again, but I want the gud old Phoenix back & all the spirit channeling

also Crapcom better make this for all regions & not like wat they did with Ace Attorney Investigations 2

Just wait for few months, it will come on iphone :P

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived