PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

4 minis completely free for ps3, psp and vita

Sony is giving 4 minis for free and all you have to get them is to like this Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/playstationSpain/app_538718762805824 

It’s available in the European Store, but I don’t know anything about the rest.It is very easy to grab these.

The four free minis are:

1.Velocity

2.Breakquest

3.Wizorb

4.Canabalt

Does not work with us account so don't even bother trying!!!

And a Merry Christmas to all IVG guys/girls or a combination of both gender(if there is any!! :tongue: )

Enjoy!!!

Sony is giving 4 minis for free and all you have to get them is to like this Facebook page:

It’s available in the European Store, but I don’t know anything about the rest.It is very easy to grab these.

The four free minis are:

1.Velocity

2.Breakquest

3.Wizorb

4.Canabalt

Does not work with us account so don't even bother trying!!!

And a Merry Christmas to all IVG guys/girls or a combination of both gender(if there is any!! :tongue:/>/> )

Enjoy!!!

thanks repped but the breakquest code doesnt work , it says invalid happened with others too :(

It's available in the European Store, but I don't know anything about the rest.It is very easy to grab these.

The four free minis are:

1.Velocity

2.Breakquest

3.Wizorb

4.Canabalt

coolspeak.gif thank u repped

Japan Gets Sony DVR System For PS Vita

The external digital recorder named "nasne" can be accessed through the PlayStation Store. Since all of the different names can get confusing, torne (pronounced "TOR-neh") is the name of the interface software, and nasne (pronounced "NAS-neh") is the external digital tuner/recorder. Users in Japan who download "torne PlayStation Vita" can use their Vita as a remote interface for nasne. What this does is allow users to wirelessly stream, record, and copy programs to the PS Vita.

torne PlayStation Vita is free until February 27, 2013. After that day, it will cost 800 yen (about $9.32). In North America it will cost nothing....Because you won't be getting it :P

Gravity Rush has got me hooked. PS+ really adds value to the Vita :bigyellowgrin:/>

Well Mortal Combact has got me hooked !, the story is pretty good, gameplay even graphics is pretty sweet, PS Plus on Vita :thumbsup:

just finished the story mode....shao khan is an a-hole...cant throw him,combo's at times dont cause him to stagger,unblockable hammer throw...sheeeshh :threatenlumber:/>

60fps really does make it sliky smooth.... :bigyellowgrin:/>

have to keep swapping out games from my 4gb memory card :scratchchin:/> ,need a much bigger card with psn plus

just finished the story mode....shao khan is an a-hole...cant throw him,combo's at times dont cause him to stagger,unblockable hammer throw...sheeeshh :threatenlumber:/>/>/>

60fps really does make it sliky smooth.... :bigyellowgrin:/>/>/>

have to keep swapping out games from my 4gb memory card :scratchchin:/>/>/> ,need a much bigger card with psn plus

yeah shao khan is an a hole lol, i found out an easy way to defeat him, just jump above him on the other side everytime and press x and forward :P/>

& how do u manage games in a 4Gb card since ur a plus user u should really get a bigger size one, here i feel my 16gb is too less at times :scratchchin:/>

Edit : Add me on PSN who ever is interested for some mortal online play :exoticdance:

yea...just found about bunny jumping around him today morning..... :bigyellowgrin:

really dont wanna splurge on an overpriced memory card...maybe if i manage to get my hands on a used one... :exoticdance:

still havnt been able to play uncharted,there's not enuf space in my card with the cod :declassified patch (330 mb)..... :ranting: ....mk trophies arnt a walk in the park. <_<

Mk trophies are really time consuming, :thumbdown:

and do checkout tp for some vita memcards, there are a few i guess for good prices.

i can't even think of managing everything in a 4gb card :scratchchin:

Even though having 16gig i cant have all my fav videos and music and games at ones :eyebrow:

Archived