Homefront

MarketTantrik

Mt fail :cheers:

Such a nice fellow he is. Full of trust and hope :hug::rofl:

Why do you think he's called MarketTantrik? That kinda stuff gets people to click on the thread.

• 5 months later...

Are you referring to the screenshots posted in this thread? Because those are jaggies central; looks like no AA or 2xAA at most.

How would I even remember what I was referring to? You do realize that the post you quoted is over a year and half old. :lol:

I dont think I was talking about the shots in the OP, MT seems to mention there were PC screenies and the shots in the OP look like regular console 720 screenies. But then again I might have been.

How would I even remember what I was referring to? You do realize that the post you quoted is over a year and half old. :lol:

they're the only screenshots posted in the thread. just admit it, you got busted. you're going blind. and crazy.

that is definitely not even 2x aa. horrible jaggies, how can anyone not see them.

Something weird is going on in those shots...lots of edges show no aliasing at all as if they were super sampled.....while some show 2xMSAA and some show no AA.

Archived