Twisted Metal

Nemo

I forgot that i'm having Final Exams & watched this 27Min epic Jaffe's Vid......Lol,Goodbye IVG,Damn Exams :samui:

There's going to be a Demo on PSN & a small Patch,Be sure to check the demo folks.Skip to 8 min for the demo

source: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Twisted-Metal-Demo-Day-One-Patch-Confirmed-38853.html

I cannot wait for this game. I used to play it for hours on my PS1. Id' play it a day before my Maths exam :P Needless to say how that went. But, really, can't wait. Add me on psn if you guys would like too :D

nice will add you :bigyellowgrin:

are you playing the mp demo?

I played the demo, looks good so far. Was a bit drunk last night so can't really say how good it was :P

But the game looked and played great at solid 60 fps.

Tried the demo today , fairly nice but it's difficult to kill outlaw & the optimus like truck , this is a bit more difficult than the last game i like it but does it really consist of split screen mode ? i did not see it in the demo / beta whatever the name is , i will get this game when the price falls though , games like this with solid death-matches should have racing like death race

Archived