Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

what's so cool bout elena's gmal?

betta than the 1 wtih accuracy mod?

one of the 5 weapons in the game with 3 mods and since the FAL nerf, GMAL is on par with FAL when two players of same skill level face off. Stopping power of GMAL is a bitch <_<

what exactly does the accuracy mod do for GMAL.

one of the 5 weapons in the game with 3 mods and since the FAL nerf, GMAL is on par with FAL when two players of same skill level face off. Stopping power of GMAL is a bitch <_<

what exactly does the accuracy mod do for GMAL.

as the name says,it increases the accuracy of gmal.

as the name says,it increases the accuracy of gmal.

o_rly.jpg

:chair:

what do you mean by "increases accuracy" ?

Even if the crosshair is not on the target(slightly off) - you get the kill ?

this is why gmal is the best gun in the game rite now....it is the best gun for long range shotting(imo better than dragon sniper as it as no recoil whatsoever and has stopping power)... it is more than decent in mid range (can easily compete with m9 user because of stopping power)...deadly versus people trying to blindfire(best in the game).also you can solidly kill 3 people before having to reload.. no other gun offer this kind of all round performance...after patch fal is good only in mid range and second to gmal in terms of stopping blindfirers.for me gmal triumphs over fal now.

Also wit gmal you can just stand far way from the action and just kill people. :thumbdown:

if all members in opponent team uses call out and if your playing alone ...consider yourself to be screwed.

I don't find any issues with the game the way it is(GMAL at most can cost u 1 to 2 kills but it is not what makes you a bad player)...also i love the fact that i am paired against good players (party of 5 equipped with GMAL and everything else) instead of mediocre ones...i find this more fun....if u die often then u are not good enough don't blame the game....its not like others have 3 extra booster slots everyone is on even terms.

I don't find any issues with the game the way it is(GMAL at most can cost u 1 to 2 kills but it is not what makes you a bad player)...also i love the fact that i am paired against good players (party of 5 equipped with GMAL and everything else) instead of mediocre ones...i find this more fun....if u die often then u are not good enough don't blame the game....its not like others have 3 extra booster slots everyone is on even terms.

I saw what you did there... :rofl:

i just said it could be irritating at times if your play alone against a party of 5 and your teammates end up being dumb or they just quit ...it doesn't mean i don't enjoy it ....it is a challenge and it will only help improve me overtime...i was just mentioning how oped gmal is and how it will be difficult for new players to adopt...i was raisin the point for them.

random 5 vs random 5 or party of 5 vs 5 i totally dig it...better than before.

i just said it could be irritating at times if your play alone against a party of 5 and your teammates end up being dumb or they just quit ...it doesn't mean i don't enjoy it ....it is a challenge and it will only help improve me overtime...i was just mentioning how oped gmal is and how it will be difficult for new players to adopt...i was raisin the point for them.

random 5 vs random 5 or party of 5 vs 5 i totally dig it...better than before.

Oh! Okay My BAD then, i confused what you were saying with when i posted about the same GMAL's stopping power and how it irritated the hell out of me accompanied by the ridiculous LAG against the same Party of 5's with randoms at my side. Maybe I am loosing my MIND i guess, or maybe my Ideals are taking a toll on me, since by pointing out the same and ranting about it, I might have inadvertently "implied" that noone should have bought this game at the first place. Once again Sorry Bro, My BAD.

Also i do wish i could get this Funny irritation that you are able to achieve. Maybe it's not just my cup of tea.

Okay here is what happened,, i just got meleed by a F88kng lagger, who was hanging near the drops in the ice cave map, and i was at the foot of the stairs, that is almost 30 feet of distance in virutal map to scale terms, and to top it all i had dropped a grenade at his foot while this melee happened, he jumps just milli seconds before my grenade exploded, and didn't even go down, instead his lagging melee counted and he Bl;indfired his Gmal and got a kill.

HOW CAN ANYONE PLAY THIS F**KNG GAME !!!!

It's Utter Bullshit, out of the last 20 games i had to quit 15 of them due to this type of LAG

In Fort i dropped a Nade on a person camping at one of the treasure chest points , literally the nade is in his feet, but nothing happens to him, instead he jumps like a superman and Blindfires his GMAL stopping me in my tracks instantly, and the other Gmaler shoots another burst to finish the sitting duck who had just spawned behind my A$$.

I really feel like selling this game away now, and get rid of it forever.

this is the post for which i replied to.....it doesnt talk abt any of the things i said....lame try saint..better troll somebody else :thumbdown:

Okay here is what happened,, i just got meleed by a F88kng lagger, who was hanging near the drops in the ice cave map, and i was at the foot of the stairs, that is almost 30 feet of distance in virutal map to scale terms, and to top it all i had dropped a grenade at his foot while this melee happened, he jumps just milli seconds before my grenade exploded, and didn't even go down, instead his lagging melee counted and he Bl;indfired his Gmal and got a kill.

HOW CAN ANYONE PLAY THIS F**KNG GAME !!!!

It's Utter Bullshit, out of the last 20 games i had to quit 15 of them due to this type of LAG

In Fort i dropped a Nade on a person camping at one of the treasure chest points , literally the nade is in his feet, but nothing happens to him, instead he jumps like a superman and Blindfires his GMAL stopping me in my tracks instantly, and the other Gmaler shoots another burst to finish the sitting duck who had just spawned behind my A$$.

I really feel like selling this game away now, and get rid of it forever.

this is the post for which i replied to.....it doesnt talk abt any of the things i said....lame try saint..better troll somebody else :thumbdown:

Ya Truly LAME Sa1nt .... Very LAME, it's probably my frigging Ideals, i hope they aren't hurting anyone,, SO sorry for Trying to troll you BRO, I am just Blind I guess.

i don't find any issues with the game the way it is(lag at most can cost u 1 to 2 kills but it is not what makes you a bad player)...also i love the fact that i am paired against good players instead of mediocre ones...i find this more fun....if u die often then u are not good enough don't blame the game....its not like others have 3 extra booster slots everyone is on even terms ..deal with it.dedicated server or not, every game as lag.

this was my reply then....i did not even talk about party of 5 or gmal...don't make yourself look like a fool by commenting more

Archived