PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

Holy balls... the most amazing Vita Black friday deal ever.

- Vita

- Assassin's Creed retail copy

- PSABR download voucher

- 4GB MC

- 30 Days PS+

For $180....

goddaaamn why did i buy the black one earlier :cry:

Holy balls... the most amazing Vita Black friday deal ever.

- Vita

- Assassin's Creed retail copy

- PSABR download voucher

- 4GB MC

- 30 Days PS+

For $180....

goddaaamn why did i buy the black one earlier :cry:/>

Gr8 deal can u provide the link

Order Summary

Items: $179.99

Shipping & Handling: $9.98

AmazonGlobal Saver: -$9.98

Total before tax: $179.99

Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00

Import Fees Deposit $57.55

Order Total: $237.54

Qualifying offers:

AmazonGlobal Saver

Promotion Applied

anyone wana order this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0JZOC/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Order Summary

Items: $179.99

Shipping & Handling: $9.98

AmazonGlobal Saver: -$9.98

Total before tax: $179.99

Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00

Import Fees Deposit $57.55

Order Total: $237.54

Qualifying offers:

AmazonGlobal Saver

Promotion Applied

anyone wana order this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0JZOC/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

:scratchchin:

Keep trying. Rather surprised it asked you to connect the system first. Incase of a PS3, it just deactivates all the systems.

Hope your problem gets solved. You can maybe ask your cousin to deactivate his PSP manually and then try this method.

Finally got it.Had to buy a New PSP wire to connect to PS3. Strange,direct deactivation didn't work :scratchchin: Anyway enjoying my New PS+ :egyptian:/> repped already,will rep again on the previous page :P

Hey there,I have a 4GB vita memory card and i am planning to buy a 16GB one.Thing is there some games downloaded on my 4GB one.If i back up my using content manager to my PC and then transfer it to my new memory card will the work?

Hey there,I have a 4GB vita memory card and i am planning to buy a 16GB one.Thing is there some games downloaded on my 4GB one.If i back up my using content manager to my PC and then transfer it to my new memory card will the work?

probably that should work, even if it doesnt you can go to download history or transaction managment and download it again :scratchchin:

OMFG IT HAS BEGUN!!!

PSO2 Vita Closed Beta signups have started on JP PSN Store. :clapping:

pso2-vita-beta-signups.jpg

SEGA has officially launched the closed beta signups for PSO2's release on the Playstation Vita in Japan. The signup period will last from today through January 7th, 2013 at 11:59PM JST and 50,000 participants will be chosen (if they receive more applications than that, a lottery will be held to choose testers).

You can sign up through the Vita Contents section of the PSN store on either a Playstation Vita or Playstation 3, using a PSN ID that has its region set to Japan (searching for "PSO2" seems to be the easiest way to find the CBT item). Participants who are selected will be notified via email after the application deadline has passed.

The pupose of the beta is will be to test general game and server performance, as well as synchronization and interaction with the PC version of the game. This means that players who are selected can also test using a special PC client (will require a SEGA ID). A new ship will be created just for the beta and data from the test will not carry over to the live game.

The best looking, best combat and all around BESTEST game on vita is here :majesty: (not that it had a lot of competition but still :fear:)

PS Vita Firmware 2.01 Goes Live

Sony introduced PS Plus to Vita with last month's 2.00 firmware update. The Vita games currently available via the North American service are Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Jet Set Radio, Wipeout 2048, Gravity Rush, and Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!, as well as Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions from the PSP library.

Source

This vita is turning out to be a pain the ar*e!!!I recently got a 16gb card despite it's stupid pricing,i have gravity rush,mutant blob and Jetset radio on my 4GB card.I want to transfer the data,so i backed it up using content manager to my PC,when i swap the card and sign into my account,Hit the restore button,it says database is corrupted,please restart your vita e-0000004,it keeps on coming until i've to force shutdown it.I thought my PC must've gone bad,so i back up the entire thing again to my PS3 from my 4GB card and tried to restore it to 16GB card,same error comes again!I thought my 4GB has gone kaput.so i checked it just to confirm my doubt but all the game and save data where intact,only thing missing were trophy info.Am i doing something wrong?stupid process wasted 1hr of time :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived