Where do you folks buy games from? Online I mean?

Thread will be moved. Shortly.

Stand by to stand by.

Moved? Its in the Games thread isnt it? I swear I will never understand the pedantic need for forums to segregate everything so vehemently

Ahh well, if it must move, then it shall

Oh to hell with net neutrality. Everything is a damn commodity anyways, its only a matter of time before they start packaging gourmet air for us breathe.

Oh to go back a little while when the future looked so pleasant, without gargantuan corporations buying the whole bloody tech world

Moved? Its in the Games thread isnt it? I swear I will never understand the pedantic need for forums to segregate everything so vehemently

This is a query.

We are not discussing any particular game, which is the eligibility criteria for posting under the GAMES sub-forum.

At last the mods are nice enough to move the thread themselves. Other forums would just close it and tell you to open another one.

This is a query.

We are not discussing any particular game, which is the eligibility criteria for posting under the GAMES sub-forum.

Say that when you're lagging like mad in online multiplayer or figure out you need to rent out your kidney to download a game because ISPs and telcos decided to go full retard.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sarcasm mate, mixed in with a lot of frustration

the Internet is free and always should be

Archived