How to Buy stuff from International Ebay sites

Can you please post a link of the deal?

Is the buyer ready to ship it directly? If not, what;s the problem with SnS?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Tomb-Raider-Exclusive-Preorder-Steelbook-Limited-Edition-2013-Playstation-3-PS3-/290859656344?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item43b8962498&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1414

i just want steelbook and its available in only germany it seems...sns service is not in germany beside i dont know how to pay international ebay...i believe one needs cc right..i dont have cc i have debit card though.

Me can help you. :hug:

I can make a Virtual Credit Card of the amount you require and can give you the details. You then transfer the funds to me.

The seller is shipping the game to UK. So, if you are ready to pay more, get it shipped to SnS address of UK and then we can get it. Will this help? :makeout:

Me can help you. :hug:

I can make a Virtual Credit Card of the amount you require and can give you the details. You then transfer the funds to me.

The seller is shipping the game to UK. So, if you are ready to pay more, get it shipped to SnS address of UK and then we can get it. Will this help? :makeout:

first of all thanks a lot...virtual cc will work?? coz even i have hdfc account and can make virtual cc ...so it will work na?? i dont need paypal account right??

I have used my HDFC VCC in the recent past. It worked like a charm, :D

Incase it doesn't , drop me a PM. I have other ways too.

Lastly, you need a Paypal account but no worries, you can create one easily. If not, I will give you my paypal credentials and you can order it through that. Don't forget to delete your CC details after you pay. :P

I have used my HDFC VCC in the recent past. It worked like a charm, :D

Incase it doesn't , drop me a PM. I have other ways too.

Lastly, you need a Paypal account but no worries, you can create one easily. If not, I will give you my paypal credentials and you can order it through that. Don't forget to delete your CC details after you pay. :P

Thanks bro..just one thing..i have paypal account but no money in it..so you are saying i can directly use my hdfc vcc and pay it ..right??

PS bro check this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tomb-Raider-Pre-Order-STEELBOOK-PS3-G2-Limited-Edition-w-Slip-Case-/271155706103?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3f2223b8f7

Listing is on ebay US and seller is giving worldwide shipping option ( including India).

thanks for the link bro...i have seen few sellers shipping worldwide...now to think of it...how to best make sure it does not damage in transit.

Though, the link you mentioned in OP doesn't come under this eBay protection. So check it before buying otherwise ;)

yes...will do so..i dont buy from ebay so i have no idea how all this works...but i am trying to do even better...my cousin is expected to be in Poland soon and i just checked poland ebay has steelbook......so lets see if this works.

Also, one more thing I would like to mention- Debit cards work easily on all sites( I've done many transactions recently on US sites) but the only requisite is that it needs to be International/World one. So give it a shot before

going through this hassle. :)

Archived