Inversion

KrIzAliD

Why keep trying to work with same stupid fps/tps genre? Why can't dev think of something else, a completely different concept? If it is so difficult, why not have a contest for gamers, to ask for new concepts, and may be pay small royalty in return.

So what would be your concept , GTA Did bring RPG to TPS & Deus - EX did the same to FPS , what more could they bring up right now ?

The cover , weapon change & running looks a lot like gears of war , oh well thats what makes this game a worthy buy i guess no chances of getting wrong with the gameplay if you get inspire from the best

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Inversion release date announced, delay confirmed

Gravity-bending shooter Inversion launches on 5th June in the US and 8th June in Europe, Namco Bandai has announced.

This latest delay (the game's third) means developer Saber Interactive has more time to make Inversion better, Namco Bandai said.

src: eurogamer

Something is wrong at Namco Bandai , this is the 2nd game to be delayed with RRU US Version xD man was looking forward to it , maybe they want to avoid competition with ME3 in the shooters department [ i know ME3 is a RPG ] but for most noobs it's a shooter

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived