Random Movie Clip Of The Day.

LaZyVigiLaNtE

I see the random song of the day and quote of the day and thought, why not?

Post your favourite movie scenes/clip(s) here. Better if they aren't too long unless they're super awesome epic! No Spoilers Please.

I start off with a scene from the awesome movie Boondock Saints. It is towards the end.

The brothers are amazing! :D

Edit: I guess more than one clip can be posted per day, seeing as there are many memorable scenes from innumerable movies. However if there are like 20 new clips everyday, it becomes a mess to wade through. 3~5 clips per day sounds good.

As for the inclusion of all clips posted as a list on the main post - A bit too tedious once the thread gets running on all cylinders. Will do if many feel it should be done though.

Edited by LaZyVigiLaNtE
  • Like 2

Ok please don't lock this topic saying use movie discussion thread blah blah. This might become my favorite topic.

@op can you edit first post with index of movie clips added so that there are no repeats later?

thoda lamba hai, but kya scene hai :majesty:

Guy Ritchie. :majesty:

I like a lot of other scenes in the movie, like the intro montage and the Boris 'The Blade' sequence.

Snatch has so many epic and memorable scenes, and with one flowing into the next. Without a doubt my fav movie of all time. Every single character is a memorable character.

Oh, yeah. Please don't lock this.

Edited by achilles

1 video a day please.

I wish it was "Your Random Movie Clip of the Day" meaning that each user could post 1 of their fav. random movie clip in a day. :\

Anyway, my favorite scene,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2WJd5bXFg

:majesty:

EDIT: @Rosh He said 3-5 clips per day is fine. ;)

Edited by Rohan Seth

One a day is restrictive at times, especially when some popular movies are released. If restriction is really needed, then maybe one every 12 hours. Just to keep it interesting, what say?