why are you awake??

_Hellsboy_

Am awake cos mah life sux.wat abt u

Edit:Every night after 1 people should tell why they are awake in this thread yo :lol:

Edit:Beoches reply after 1 am till 6 am.Grrrr noobs replying why they are awake at 11pm.Who sleeps before 12 anyways??

Edited by _Hellsboy_
  • Like 2

Ah good thread idea. I've thought of creating an Insomniacs thread at times too.

Anyways I am awake cause I am working in a night shift ATM (not today of course, it being the weekend and all), body clock's adjusted accordingly. Even if I wasnt I am not really a early morning person.

Rarely, Insomnia will strike and I cant sleep at all. :lol:

I am awake because I have sleep disorder. I have to wake up at 7:30am everyday yet i don't sleep before 2 am.

Been working to fix my sleep though :

http://www.wikihow.com/Sleep-Better

http://www.helpguide.org/life/sleeping.htm

I remember i started sleeping late due to being addicted to IRC and then gradually even after i have left irc, it was usually some work or just some random website taking my attention. I also find it very difficult to sleep without music.

P.S - Hah! Reminds me when me, KeyofX and some random guy were discussing about iPhone's and then it just went to the phone. Me and Kox were defending it at 4:30 in the morning lol

Edited by lastAvenger

Rarely, Insomnia will strike and I cant sleep at all. :bash:

...next thing u know u'll start getting violent urges

...and then, after running all over the world, it'll dawn on u -

you and keyo are one and the same

:lol::chair:

anyway, i am awake because i sleep pretty late. its a habit i can't (and don't want to) get rid of

You know I wonder if its f**king up my body, this abnormal sleep cycle. I have heard and read things that support both sides of the argument.

Personally I feel fantastic. Wierd thing is until a few years ago I used to get some real bad headaches (could you have migraines at 20?) but since I became a vampire (lol) its been very rare that I get a random headache.

Edited by Aftrunner

i am awake coz i want to watch johnny bravo at 2 am.

:lol: Johnny Bravo FTW.

\o>

^^ The official Johnny Bravo smiley.

I remember this one time when I was in school the WWF PPV was scheduled to be shown at 6 Am in the morning on star sports (I think). I had the bright idea that instead of waking up at 5:30 on a weekend I will just stay awake all night.

Feel asleep at 4 Am. :chair:

You know I wonder if its f**king up my body, this abnormal sleep cycle.

same here...really worried about that....so ive been sleeping early now a days...the reason why im awake right now is because i woke up very late yesterday :lol:

I remember this one time when I was in school the WWF PPV was scheduled to be shown at 6 Am in the morning on star sports (I think). I had the bright idea that instead of waking up at 5:30 on a weekend I will just stay awake all night.

Feel asleep at 4 Am. :bash:

:lol::chair:

I always tried to stay awake till 12:30 am when I was kid in order to watch swat kats :D but my parents never let me :P

Edited by Ψ GiantEnemyCrab Ψ

^^OMG Swat cats!! My cousing used to f**king love them. :lol:

I loved all those 60-70s cartoons they used to show on CN in those early days. Nowadays when I give it a look (when my niece switches it on) its mostly crap.

@vantheman waaay too much sharing. :chair:

Edited by Aftrunner