Karooo

Resistance3C.jpg

RESISTANCE 3

developer: Insomniac Games.

publisher: Sony

genre: FPS

players: 1- 60+

platform: PS3

A forum user at NeoGAF has apparently spotted a billboard advertisement for Resistance 3. According to goldsoundz, the pictures were taken in Shreveport, Louisiana, a location where plenty of motion picture studios choose to film their movies. The billboard may be made specifically for Battle: Los Angeles, an upcoming movie from Sony's Columbia Pictures.

The unannounced title will be the fourth game in the Resistance series, following Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2 on the Playstation 3 in addition to Resistance: Retribution on the PSP. The developer, Insomniac Games, just finished up developing Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. Presumably, Resistance 3 will be released on the Playstation 3 in the fall of 2010. You can view the picture below

17qqmt.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQcQ2xP_vFE

There's some text below the name that's blackened out. Release date?

I didn't play either of the Resistance games. The concept just didn't appeal to me. Kinda like Halo. So I'll conveniently skip R3 as well.

I'm disappointed that they're making another one. Insomniac should move on to a new IP.

peace

R2's campaign was a big disappointment, that game needed atleast 6 more months of polishing. i hope insomniac make it more like Resistance 1 rather than R2 which was nothing but COD with aliens. comparitively Resistance: retribution was a way better game and felt like a true sequel to R1

a bit surprised that the game still takes place in the US, going from that statue of liberty in the logo or maybe it takes place around the world this time around. i hope they take it to russia and parts were the virus originated. and make grayson the playable character

oh and insomniac, one level here plz..... :hug:

Resistance3KC.jpg

they need to start with a fresh gaming engine

resistance 1&2 were both great games but the grfx & gameplay were dated (soo not ps3)

they need to unleash the power of the black beast(what the devs did with kz,mgs&uncharted) to make the haters cry :hug:

insomniac engine is very good, RnC is amongst the finest looking games out there and one of the very few engines that can constatnly hit 60fps, without a drop in resolution or IQ. they just need to know where their priorities lie and take their time with the game and polish it to hell. R2 looked great at some places but at others in was just embarrassing. google map texture :)

mmm..I kinda liked r2 cz it ws the first game I played on my ps3.. :huh:

I got r1 a few days back to play..cz well.. I din hav any other game to play..and seriously..I Cdnt even get myself to cross the first level. It was just soo dam bland..!!

I'd give this1 a try..

Archived