Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

Apologies Achilles for noticing your post a bit late. The car used for this event is Porsche Carrera GT. If you have any handy tips, I'm all ears...errr...eyes!

that car is fine. just keep on trying i guess, no special ways to go about it.

the bitchiest event i've played till now is the one-77 rapid response. that car handles like a tank. the cop cars are slightly harder to handle than the same race cars but the one-77 is just stupid. oh..wait.. i remember giving the cop ZR1 time trial a shot too..that is insane. the track is tight and many times the traffic is in the middle of really tight turns. :rant: plus the track has many elevations and depressions which are completely blind. crash city. :(

i think i'm gonna leave the time trials for now..just give them a couple of tries and move on. hot pursuit races (both sides) are just wayyy more fun. can't wait to try these online!

er..when i try to use my online pass it says "not available" or some other bullshit. that's on my US account. so I should activateit from my Indian or EU account? and it would work on every other account on my machine? sm1 please confirm. :unsure:

there is no aa in the game....leaving that everything is max....

lol actually there are no setting at all in the game...

just shadows,blur effect(on or off) and one morething is there...dont remember...thats it.. :D

thats all that this game offer in setting option of gameplay and gfx :lol:

and in nissan pic...baarish ho rahi hai...its raining its raining its raaaaiinnning

i think i'm gonna leave the time trials for now..just give them a couple of tries and move on. hot pursuit races (both sides) are just wayyy more fun. can't wait to try these online!

I'm thinking about the same thing. It has some insane timings for obtaining the Gold rating. I'm hardly doing any cop levels. Racer ones are just too much fun. :bigyellowgrin:

It doesn't have the option of AA. ATI 5XXX users can force MLAA via CCC and it WORKS.

To rest of the folks, guys don't go by the screenshots. They just don't seem to do enough justice. On a 24 inch monitor, the jaggies are hardly noticeable.

er..when i try to use my online pass it says "not available" or some other bullshit. that's on my US account. so I should activateit from my Indian or EU account? and it would work on every other account on my machine? sm1 please confirm. :unsure:

Activate it on your UK account..it will work on all your other accounts in the same PS3..

atleast i am gettin constant max framerate....

i am myself using 21inch moni and maybe jaggies are not noticeable in 24inch one....

but game is performing way better on pc thn on console....there is no problem in the game that can cause break in the game and its ok...

jaggies or not is not a big problem...and as ehtan said hardly noticeable on 24inch....i myself never noticed them on my 21inch....becz cars are fast and need to focus on them :P

i got nvidia gtx480(no ati and i guess Nvidia drivers can't force the AA and already tried the nvidia panel option for AA but no good) ...and i have done everything max thats possible :D

Activate it on your UK account..it will work on all your other accounts in the same PS3..

yea. works. confirmed.

Started with the game yesterday...i must say it looks much better than what it did in the demo. played around 10 events...will continue today...

:fear:

also..how did you guys manage the one min something times for the hot pursuit race that was there in the demo? crazy quik! in my list the hitman (ij1811) has a time of 1 19. im nowhere near that :(

Archived