FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

:fear:

After think twice - I managed to get a season ticket and currently downloading the Early release of the full game (Mods - me no pirate ;) ). download should be completed by noon today .. will let the ones who are interested know abt the game once I start playing it :)

24092011800-1.jpg

:fear:

After think twice - I managed to get a season ticket and currently downloading the Early release of the full game (Mods - me no pirate ;) ). download should be completed by noon today .. will let the ones who are interested know abt the game once I start playing it :)

24092011800-1.jpg

Hey Keano, I was looking to get some info on the season ticket myself,

I was reading up the FAQs and It still left me unsure whether the game would work after the retail version was released,

and if so, isn't it a steal? 25$ for playing all EA games when one of them cost 60$?

EDIT:- nevermind, browsed around a bit more and noticed it mentioned that it would stop working once the respective titles came out. 'twas too good to be true

Hey Keano, I was looking to get some info on the season ticket myself,

I was reading up the FAQs and It still left me unsure whether the game would work after the retail version was released,

and if so, isn't it a steal? 25$ for playing all EA games when one of them cost 60$?

EDIT:- nevermind, browsed around a bit more and noticed it mentioned that it would stop working once the respective titles came out. 'twas too good to be true

its a day light robbery tactic being used by EA mate. I dont care abt any other games mate. Its just like a game which I rented for 3 full days on vacation :)

So, you are downloading the US Version of the game....... So, when you save your game it will it'll be a US save file..... And if you get a copy from here locally (it's PAL as we all know), it won't work on the disc version..... :console: And the game is releasing on the 27th in the US and here on the 30th.... So, the Early Version will get expired on the 27th....... So, you will be without the game from the 27th to the 30th (at least)....... :console:

But, the fact that you get to play it for 3 days now, is awesome...... :majesty:

Archived