Aliexpress Import thread

Danny007

As the title says, can anyone help in importing a small value item via Aliexpress ? This is the 1st time i tried doing it in that site..

My Debit card and Credit card was declined for this purchase. Can pay to the person before he makes the order. :first:

how much worth for the item u lookin ?

tell ur bank to issue u chip enabled card.

and BTW when did the norm change?, last time i had experience it was like those customers who uses card for intl' txn first time , bank LL automatically upgrade ur card .

hmmm i tried with my hdfc card.. Didnt work. @Dingadole has agreed to help buying it.. Thanks :cheers:

Btw the product is like Rs.800/- :lol:

You need to call your bank and ask them to enable international transactions on your card.

oh hmmm. am sure there will be some documentation :pulpfiction: Anyways its Dingodole's responsibility to order it for me this time :lol::lol:

No documentation. Just tell them to enable your card for international transactions. As long as its VISA or Master card, Its already international but they block international transactions to avoid fraudulent transactions.

• 2 months later...

Can any1 confirm whats the minimum limit whereby one can avoid customs duty while Importing thro an e-commerce portal like Aliexpress/ebay?

Fellow commerce peofessionals or those who have bought items of value greater than or equal to 100$ plz comment :-)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wow they were accepting it few years back

must have changed their policies

yep they did

At first, AliExpress; allowed its clients to make credit card payments through Paypal. However, due to the high commissions imposed by Paypal, AliExpress; no longer offers this payment system.

More: http://alixblog.com/en/aliexpress-paypal/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived