Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

Hmmm whenever I type ps3indians.com or IndianVideoGamer.com the site name i finally get in the addressbar after redirection or whatever is IndianVideoGamer.com :) Since this forum is for all console lovers there shouldn't be any bias starting from the website name. Better be IndianVideoGamer.com in address bar no matter what the user types in.

No offence meant ppl. Just my opinion. :thumbsup:

long story short, the forums were intially started for xbox 360 indian gamers and later expanded to include all next-gen consoles. IndianVideoGamer.com was registered much later, when we decided that the other domain names dilute the focus of the forums (viz. 360i, ps3i, wiii) - BUT due to some technical snag (on our current hosting server) we're stuck with IndianVideoGamer being the primary domain.

V

Whenever I type ps3indians.com or IndianVideoGamer.com the site name i finally get in the addressbar after redirection or whatever is IndianVideoGamer.com Since this forum is for all console lovers there shouldn't be any bias starting from the website name. Better be IndianVideoGamer.com in address bar no matter what the user types in.

No offence meant ppl. Just my opinion.

THis question has been already answered here.

http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=798

Posting in the right section to track.

thanks reaper!

actually we have quite a few threads in the admin section that deal with how we can market/promote GI (our ultimate aim is to evangelise gaming in india and make GI the largest community site for gamers). will try and tabulate all the pertinent info into a new public thread shortly.

V

• 2 weeks later...

plz revise issue ....

as of now im mario but soon il be some fuked up character .... rather have custom ranks after a certain amt of post ... and b4 tht amt use only the good titles and not the lame ones....

ummmm.... another suggestion ....

can the wii section be squeezed between the 360 and ps3 section .... its all the way at the bottom and it doesnt get recognised ....

360 gaming and ps3 gaming has its followers .... whereas the wii section is dead ....

edit

just suggestions

Edited by arjun

I think trading should be allowed to only those members who have atleast 200+ posts maybe ? The reason why i am stating is because this way the members atleast have some reputation around. Imagine a new guy joining in who just has 20 posts and starts trading and then is actually a fraud. This will lead to a lot of mis-trust among others too.