Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

supersim

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2

Published by: Activision

Developed by: Infinity Ward

Genre: First-Person Shooter

Release Date: Fall 09

Available On: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 & PC

That's right kiddos, Activision's hugely successful Call of Duty franchise is spawning another sequel limb with today's semi-official announcement that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is in development and set for release Fall 2009.

The announcement comes from a Microsoft sponsored Massive Inc. upfront where publishers showcase and talk about upcoming products to lineup advertisers prior to release. Activision didn't have any specifics to announce regarding the title, other than the fact that we'll be receiving a second helping of Modern Warfare late next year.

Anyone beyond excited for more CoD, especially a sequel to CoD4 which is arguably the best of the franchise?

moar kick a*s weapons and more intense SP campaign i hope .;)

And make the SP campaign longer by 4-5hrs.....COD4 SP campaign is too short which I finished the game in 4-5hrs on Hardcore difficultly...and less hard than COD5 which is impossible to beat on Veteran difficultly unless u playing co-op.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2

Published by: Activision

Developed by: Infinity Ward

Genre: First-Person Shooter

Release Date: Fall 09

Available On: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 & PC

That's right kiddos, Activision's hugely successful Call of Duty franchise is spawning another sequel limb with today's semi-official announcement that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is in development and set for release Fall 2009.

The announcement comes from a Microsoft sponsored Massive Inc. upfront where publishers showcase and talk about upcoming products to lineup advertisers prior to release. Activision didn't have any specifics to announce regarding the title, other than the fact that we'll be receiving a second helping of Modern Warfare late next year.

Anyone beyond excited for more CoD, especially a sequel to CoD4 which is arguably the best of the franchise?

I would be happy if they get rid of the "infinite respawn untill you move past a invisible line" bit. I hate that.

Edit Also can we change the thread title to Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 from Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare 2. Its confusing as you cant see the whole thing on the front page and you assume its a thread for CoD4.

I would be happy if they get rid of the "infinite respawn untill you move past a invisible line" bit. I hate that.

true. the tv station encounter was a huge pain in the a*s on hardcore until i discovered the corridor on the right :P

Edit Also can we change the thread title to Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 from Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare 2. Its confusing as you cant see the whole thing on the front page and you assume its a thread for CoD4.

Done. :P

Done. :P

also since we have moved this is ngame section please edit the first post and replace it with the Deepak post which is according to the format we follow.

Archived