Xbox Live deals

Zeehunter

Anybody else thinks this 15-day-a-game thing is f**king stupid ? The obvious reason behind this is the weekly free PSN titles given out by Plus and this trying to match the half of it. Geez , how hard is it unlock that marketplace purchase for both the games at once for an entire month ? :doh:

Pretty much the reason I'm still on US and it's my second tag but main. Have a dedicated tag for Indian purchases though , as the region locking of content ( Redeem code that comes in retail packages , Games on demand , DLC - but arcade games are region free ) is most of times stupid beyond belief.

Yeah , it was 6 months before and now it's 90 days for migration. It's getting murkier day by day with the exchange rates hitting all-time lows on a weekly basis. More now because MSP is being put out business.

However , one good thing is the XBone being region free. This means all content in the marketplace too.

• 4 weeks later...

Very same dilemma I'm in currently , to migrate to the Indian region :fear: But , then I'd miss out on some specials like the UMvC 3 DOTW that's LIVE on the marketplace now. Even if that exists somehow , the lineup of arcade titles , DLC's etc have a night & day difference. I'm not sure , but the Indie Games section , is it non-existent in the Indian marketplace ? Too tempting with the exchange rates now. I'll just stick with my silver Indian GT as usual for local purchases.

and LMAO , is Magic The Gathering the 1st free game of September ? WTF M$ :rofl:

Still hope it's only for Aus / NZ :P

Oh , okay. Last I checked on the console I couldn't find'em ( Dash > Games > browse games > Arcade / Games on Demand / DLC / Indie Games / Avatar marketplace etc ).

All I care about is games and DLC being available and some apps like Twitch , Machinima , Gt etc apart from all the region free ones like YT. Damn , one step closer to Indian marketplace migration :fear:

So , the second game is confirmed - R6V. I think they're trying to top themselves with this program , backwards. AC II is four years old , Halo 3's six and R6V's seven years this november. Won't be surprised if any of the last 3 remaining months will get some of these. - Perfect Dark Zero , Kameo : Elements of Power , PGR 3 , Condemned : Criminal origins , Quake 4 , CoD 2 etc

For peeps wondering the timeline , those are launch titles for the X360 - November 22 , 2005.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Don't buy that POS , even at that tag. Wait for the winter steam sales.

On the other hand , Call of Juarez : Gunslinger is at 350 too. Now that's tempting.

Also , there's a WB Games publisher sale happening with all of Batman ( AA & AC ) content at half the price. Another sale named Behemoth with Castle Crashers at 350.

• 2 months later...

^ Hey thanks. Yep , I know those and they do work now. But I'm looking for 1 year cards / codes. I'm used to buying online and i could see deals nowhere since this is a time for deals to pop up. It did last year and not even a sign this time around. That too during their console launch window , weird. PS+ already has some amazing deals for yearly subs.

Got almost 15% off on XBL $.

Get the $100 XBL Gift Code (email delivery) from here - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832416743&Tpk=xbox%20live%20%24100%20gift%20card which is already discounted to $90. Then add the 5% discount code that Newegg seems to send out every day this Black Friday weekend (sign up for their emails). The latest working coupon code was MBLBF52, probably gone within another hour.

And it's $85.50 with no tax charged.

I loaded up on ~$200 worth of XBL currency for $171.

Got almost 15% off on XBL $.

Get the $100 XBL Gift Code (email delivery) from here - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832416743&Tpk=xbox%20live%20%24100%20gift%20card which is already discounted to $90. Then add the 5% discount code that Newegg seems to send out every day this Black Friday weekend (sign up for their emails). The latest working coupon code was MBLBF52, probably gone within another hour.

And it's $85.50 with no tax charged.

I loaded up on ~$200 worth of XBL currency for $171.

Any discount on 1yr xbox live subscription ? I don't seem to find anywhere this time :(

There is actually a pretty decent sale going on XBL ATM too. Dark Souls is for like 5 bucks.

I almost bought it just for online play but my XBL gold runs out in Jan and I have no plans to renew. Infact I think I might be getting rid of the 360 once that happens anyway. All I do on it is watch Twitch. Thats it. And once gold runs out I cant do that. The console is useless to me.

Archived