Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

Just wait and relax. the option to make the payment will appear once the item leave their warehouse. U can either choose to pay online or wait to pay as cash on delivery

k..thx bro..it's just that the status is the same for past 3 days

but they accept only UK address credit cards or it worked with card here?? also do you if they accept debitcard??

no they don't...I've confirmed that with their CC...had to revive contact with a old friend of mine in UK just for the game..:P

They sent a mail previously regarding some discounts according to the numbers of order u made and all.. Well they are doublin the percentage of the discount applicable!

oh ok, but is it a reduction in the shipping charge?

I just got a free delivery from SnS, WTH? :lol:

Ordered GT5 US version from amazon for 25$, got it delivered on 5th day at no extra charge. Even there tracking website wasn't updated until after it was delivered, guess it fell through some sort of glitch.

I just got a free delivery from SnS, WTH? :lol:

Ordered GT5 US version from amazon for 25$, got it delivered on 5th day at no extra charge. Even there tracking website wasn't updated until after it was delivered, guess it fell through some sort of glitch.

Gotta tell Anuradha aunty :ack:

ok; if anyone has ordered the UC3 US LE ; cud u please tell how much SnS charged for shipping/customs once u receive it??? planning to order the same :)

Shipping and customs are two different things.

Shipping charges are per 500gms. Whereas customs is purely your luck. I personally call and wish everyone in aramex Happy Diwali to ensure mere package ko chup-ke se salta le :D

Archived