WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011

aki_jazz

I am still very much confused between NTSC and PAL issues.. I know wht they are but still away...

I have a PS3 brought from Delhi itself and i buy all my games in delhi.... tht leaves no confusions at all...... :)

^Both PAL and NTSC work fine. The problem comes with DLCs. If you buy DLC from PAL PSN (India, UK etc) and you have NTSC game, it wont work and vice versa.

I am still not sure about this as this only occured with SVR 2011 for me.

^Both PAL and NTSC work fine. The problem comes with DLCs. If you buy DLC from PAL PSN (India, UK etc) and you have NTSC game, it wont work and vice versa.

I am still not sure about this as this only occured with SVR 2011 for me.

thats y i was asking u ur region code

does any one know how to perfrom cell destruction finisher in hell in the cell...

i was playing with cena....

every time....i press y whn i am near the cage...btw comm table and the opponent he performs normal finisher.....

i tried it whn i was standing in the ring btw cage and opponent,,,,on comm table side..again he performs normal finisher??? :ko:

and in universe mode...do i need to control only one superstar or every match....

which one is better...play as only one superstar or play every match???

does any one know how to perfrom cell destruction finisher in hell in the cell...

i was playing with cena....

every time....i press y whn i am near the cage...btw comm table and the opponent he performs normal finisher.....

i tried it whn i was standing in the ring btw cage and opponent,,,,on comm table side..again he performs normal finisher??? :ko:

and in universe mode...do i need to control only one superstar or every match....

which one is better...play as only one superstar or play every match???

try making the opponet superstar sit on the corner turnbuckle and perform a finisher may tht can help and ....Better would be if you play every match....

All the best :good:

:nono::nono::nono:

Drag ur opponent or throw him at the wall of the cell even if he pulls himself back give him an irish whip or so ..then if u have a Finisher/Signature blinking u can give him (*IMP he must me lying on the wall of the Cell)

And u dnt need to play every match ..win royal rumble of WWE universe get a shot at Wrestlemania and win WWE Title and u will always be in a Main event ! :D (with created superstart offcorse :P)

Archived