Singapore PS+ in india

checker

1. Yes

2. No. cards address ie your registerd address with the bank has to be entered and you can't register for different countries afaik.

What if primary account is Singapore one and secondary account is indian ? Can we buy dlc from Indian account ?

What if primary account is Singapore one and secondary account is indian ? Can we buy dlc from Indian account ?

U can buy dlc from any account and can play it in other accounts provided the account from which you bought is primary account on your PS4..

Also after 1 year if i want to come back to indian ps+ will i need to create a new account with all digital purchases gone ?

If you come back to Indian plus , you have to buy it fresh with a new account..Cant transfer anything..

All free games you got from the Singapore plus will no longer be playable...

Only games you bought can be played..

If you are staying in India i suggest you buy a Indian ps plus..

U can buy dlc from any account and can play it in other accounts provided the account from which you bought is primary account on your ps4..

Ok if my primary is Indian and secondary is Singapore but i have plus on secondary only, can i use plus services on primary too ? (The indian one provided i have only singapore plus which is secondary)

Sent from my HP Slate 7 Voice Tab using Tapatalk

Archived