Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Karooo

Developer: Danger close

Publisher: EA

Genre: FPS

Platforms: PC,PS3,360

Release date: TBA

Yes, Danger Close is currently working on the next Medal of Honor.

Just recently, EA announced that the reboot of Medal of Honor was a big success with over 5 million copies sold. We wanted to take a moment to thank each of you for supporting us, our new studio and our storied franchise. We would especially like to thank all of the long time Medal of Honor fans out there who have stuck with us over the years.

Since our launch last October, we've studied, listened and absorbed much of your feedback and are very excited to be marching forward on the next title. We can't wait to tell you more about it, so check back often to the website and the fan page on Facebook.

As you all know, our goal was to tell the story of today's soldier and to do so with the utmost respect and reverence. We’ve received many letters, emails and messages from active servicemen and women from around the world, along with veterans and their families, with appreciation for our recent depiction of their community. I can't tell you how important this is to everyone here at Danger Close Games. You are the heartbeat of this team and this franchise and we are privileged and honored to tell your story. Medal of Honor has always been fueled by the passion of our fans and the commitment and sacrifice shown by the men and women of our armed services.

It's going to be a fun ride for the Medal of Honor franchise. We are happy to have you aboard.

Greg Goodrich

Executive Producer

Medal of Honor

My link

I really enjoyed the first game's campaign. The quad bike ride was memorable. Hope this one is even better :)

+1

i also liked that mission in moh where u take out an entire village of taliban freaks using the apache choppers,it sounded so awesome with the surround sound

+1

i also liked that mission in moh where u take out an entire village of taliban freaks using the apache choppers,it sounded so awesome with the surround sound

yeah man.....that was badass......it was like a movie.....bad guys everywhere.....with sudden twists as well :panic:

MOH single player campaign > BLOPS campaign.

I haven't played Black OPS yet. My friend is so addicted to MP that he won't lend it to me for a couple of days :(

Archived