Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Karooo

:( Me wants MOH back to its roots i.e WW-II setting.

Allied Asault :samui:

Tell you what.....Go and install AA once again and play it. We don't need another game in the same setting. We just need to play the game again to experience it. I was playing it last week and realized how much the games have eased up these days. Damn, it's such a pity. The idea of higher difficulty these days is grenade spamming :doh:

MOH single player campaign > BLOPS campaign.

More like equal cos Black Ops seemed to have more of those scripted "OMG Awesome stuff happening" moments to compensate for lack of feel to the weapons. Still, I loved MOH's campaign and the ending left me a little bit sad too

More like equal cos Black Ops seemed to have more of those scripted "OMG Awesome stuff happening" moments to compensate for lack of feel to the weapons. Still, I loved MOH's campaign and the ending left me a little bit sad too

Damn, it just hit me......I forgot what happens in the end :rofl:

5 million sales :blink:

WTF

I think its fake..

it's true. the ea ceo mentioned it in the earnings reports for the company, they can't lie there. 5 million idiots went ahead and bought this trash. on the bright side, he also mentioned that 5 million people bought hot pursuit, which i think is deserving of it's success.

i would have imagined that you would be happier to see this game sell so much. weren't you one of the staunch defenders of the title (until it came out)? :giggle:

if only someone had said something about how bad the mp was going to turn out and how dead it would be within weeks of release...

Yes if only someone had done that :cry:

ohwaitamin

You have serious backlog issues mate.....

So do I :fear:

So do I :cry:

• 11 months later...

Medal of Honor 2 set for GDC reveal

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, EA's all but confirmed it's to unveil the next Medal of Honor game at a US press event next month

Kotaku is one such outlet to receive an invite to the unveiling, which is due to happen at exactly 20:00 PST on Tuesday, March 6. That's GDC week, chaps.

screenshot_277022_thumb_wide940.jpg

more @ cvg

• 3 weeks later...

I am concerned that it will face the same criticism that COD is facing r8 now ..ie less innovations, same engine n routine stuff

Coz MoH2 is using same bf3 engine n maybe its releasing too early. i could wrong though :P

Naa not so early, actually I am looking forward to more of Frostbite 2.0 in action(am sure most are) , the engine still has a lot of life left in it(its made with nex gen consoles in mind)

Archived