LetsBuy.com

@motuDoc - the 15% off is valid till May 15 unless they extend it again ..

fridge :devil:

RCOM says valid till April 30th only. Tried using it from a new account, doesn't work. Though it did help me get a new fridge, mobile etc etc. :fear: Was the best coupon before 2k limit. People bought TVs for like 15k crazy discounts ! :lol:

Coupons don't work ( when you click pay now , it refuses

Coupons might have been used.

Crazy discounts. Buy what you want now, coz I doubt they're gonna continue this for too long.

They have been running these offers for some time now (like 3-4 months). If you look closely, most of the items are priced a bit more than the real street prices and hence they can easily afford it. They probably went for a loss only on the RCOMLSB coupon (without the 2k cap).

And you couldn't tell us about this before. :ranting:

I thought people knew about it. TE has a big a*s thread about Letsbuy (I think 100+ pages) with all offers & promotions. Subscribe to it as members do post about the ongoing Letsbuy deals (though I really doubt the uncapped 15% of even 10% coupons are ever gonna come back ! :|)

By the CC is very very good. The only gripe is reaching them on phone. Literally half an hour for them to pick up, but they are very courteous & help you in every possible way. When I received my fridge from them (@15% off), it had a very small scratch on the doorside. Called them & they immediately offered to replace it (~15 days more) or a 700 Rs. off coupon. Haggled a bit & got a 1k off coupon ! :bigyellowgrin: Cheapest buy in my life ! :P

thanks.. just ordered Motorola Defy after using that 15% coupon (I think it has a cap of 2k inr.. I got a discount of 2k only on a total of ~17k)

thanks.. just ordered Motorola Defy after using that 15% coupon (I think it has a cap of 2k inr.. I got a discount of 2k only on a total of ~17k)

Capped @ 2k after the insane discounts people got off the uncapped one. :P

Edit: BTW, what are you guys getting ? There's hardly anything on the site worth buying :|

i hope there is nothing fishyyyyyyyyy

Nah bro. Only thing is they take quite some time to deliver your item (specially the big ones like TV, fridge, mobiles etc.). So expect a shipping period of 10-14 days.

Edit: And some people have reported getting fake pen drives & memory cards. So be careful with them.

Capped @ 2k after the insane discounts people got off the uncapped one. :P

Edit: BTW, what are you guys getting ? There's hardly anything on the site worth buying :|

yeah..i found it good for phones only..

yeah..i found it good for phones only..

Yeah. Good fo higher priced items. Want to buy a 3G modem (at least 7.2/5.76) but their pricing is insane (~ 2.4-2.5k). There's a 21.1 mbps one (UMG 1831) on Ebay for 2.7k and the Lestbuy guys don't have 21.1 wala in stock. :ranting:

fatty... Y U NO POST earlier... :chair:

this is the only forum i frequent... so if anybody comes across deals on other forums.... please post it over here as well... like JAG did... :clapping:

fatty... :chair:

ur kidney is mine now.... :rant:

Archived