Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

Excellent gameplay, enjoyed the entire video.

~4.20 was a f**king gangrape lol. The blindfire that got dilli was just :censored: , there should have been no way in which he would've died there, he was not in camera view and best of all he even turned the corner. Good use of the hammer, and praju brilliant use of the mega bomb dude. :thumbsup:

Ajay and Ragur were equally awesome at sniping, specially with the T-bolt. :gunsmilie:

Brilliant gameplay.

Also why are there power plays? I thought no tourney would keep them.... :scratchchin:

To avoid team strategies from being seen by competing teams (as the tourney is still ongoing) I am posting the plunder capture videos only.

For those who requested the videos to be sent to their PSN IDs, as per the tourney guidelines it is allowed to be sent after the tourney is over only.

Here are the 5 plunder captures.... final score card is in the last video

That's some amazing work bro Arun, thanks for taking the time to make the indi uploads... :majesty: But I wants to c full matches...

Bro can you please just upload the videos and protect them? Like make them private? That way at least us non participants(ME! :bigyellowgrin: ) can see them... I'm really interested...

That's some amazing work bro Arun, thanks for taking the time to make the indi uploads... :majesty: But I wants to c full matches...

Bro can you please just upload the videos and protect them? Like make them private? That way at least us non participants(ME! :bigyellowgrin: ) can see them... I'm really interested...

I see what you did there :bigyellowgrin:

I will upload all our matches tomorrow !

I've recorded the matches. Was gonna upload them yesterday but got busy. I think arun might have a good point about strategies and stuff. I was gonna upload it today. Surya since your the organizer let me know if you still want me to post it.

Keep the files protected by uploading them from within the cinema options. That way we non-participants(Newu, you are not alone) can watch later in better detail. Otherwise, much quality is lost while transferring/recording videos to XMB, and then uploading to youtube.

Archived