Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Yeah its a nice movie, bit slow, but the lead actors make it worth watching especially Dhanush(who is a natural when it comes to roles like these)

And the movie soundtracks are too good, it just suits the emotion you feel while watching .. can't get anywhere though :(

I dont know Tamil. But lived with Tamil friends and so understand a bit. But I like to watch Danush, Jeeva and pashupati movies. They are big actors like other film industries and they act very natural and not like Telugu film industry!

Me neither.. but subtitles makes them understand better, never knew shruti hassan do such a great job in acting .. perhaps she's comfortable in Tamil movies rather than in Bollywood

Milkha Singh running on top of a train ? :rofl:

May be they want to show this

Determined to be the best and realising his talent as a sprinter, the jawan took to training five hours every day.Motivated by his coach Havildar Gurdev Singh, he left it to the elements to hone his craft -- running on the hills, the sands of the Yamuna river, and against the speed of a metre gauge train. He says so intense was his training that very often he vomitted blood and would collapse in exhaustion.

Source

Farhan looks awesome as Milkha :O

Edited by Django_3101

Abey possible hi nahi train k uppar aise daudna :O

STAHP zodik, your salman khan does in every film :rofl:

Saw Talaash -9/10But I may be biased as its a psychological thriller and I love those kind of movies Aamir is Awesome as expected

wall, did you watch 9am show in this cold? :rofl:

STAHP zodik, your salman khan does in every film :rofl:/>

wall, did you watch 9am show in this cold? :rofl:/>

Cold ?

It's hot here in Bombay :(

Plus morning only time I am free .Got college till 9 at night :(

Anybody have the gujrati movie "Kevi rite jaish" with english subtitle. My friend told me its a good movie but I dont know gujrati.He has the movie but there is no subtitle. Can anybody help me with the subtitle?

Thanks in advance

If you're a movie buff, don't select hidden texts even for fun.. for only those who watched Talaash.

Back from Talaash and woah, It was so f**king RANDOM!!

Moment after first scene (accident) i kept analyzing each and every character, kept finding clues.. after intermission, was so exhausted, could hardly give a flying f**k about the movie anymore. Climax, was literally mindf**ked. Brought me back alive from my slumber. Suspense drama turned into RGV's horror flick :rofl: On serious note, nothing mattered after the climax. Who's killer? Why Aamir's f**king annoying all throughout? None.!

Also, I want to know this answer. What 'Talaash' makers were trying to prove by this movie? 1) That ghosts exist? Souls do talk to one who's deprived of happiness? 2) Who cares if you lost your loved one? Live life, bitch eh? 3) Or that the prostitutes are also human?

Wtf exactly were they proving by making this film? Anyone, please enlighten me.

Overall, this movie doesn't deserve more than 2/5. It had its moments, dull or happy, climax in a way makes ALL WORTH your patience. A grade actors- ALL. Makes the movie more watchable. Nawazuddin is kickass ;) Climax will be loved by some or totally ridiculed. And, and Kareena. Respect. :majesty:

Wtf exactly were they proving by making this film? Anyone, please enlighten me.

That people will eat up drivel as long as there's a big name attached. What a piss poor ending. .. was just too random and felt out of place from the entire movie. As bad as Mass Effect 3 end. :thumbdown:

Edited by Bagpipes