Treasure worth Rs 1 lakh crore found

Buzz

I don't but some people like baba kamdev have people convinced that its possible

Baba ramdev was trying to but failed....we all will...its like all harami's have come together and said...hum bhi khayega...tum bhi khao...mil bathe ke lootenga....so no one is going to even point a finger at the other...

So ~20 billion USD....well that's pretty damn awesome.

Imagine if someone did treasure hunting and stumbled upon it accidentally.....lifelong holidays !

Baba ramdev was trying to but failed....we all will...its like all harami's have come together and said...hum bhi khayega...tum bhi khao...mil bathe ke lootenga....so no one is going to even point a finger at the other...

Its always like:

X party in power, Z man revolts, Y opposition party pledges full support with Z man.

Next election Y party in power,

Z man revolts, X opposition party pledges full support with Z man.

rinse n repeat

Its a very important temple here, and the wealth is an accumulation of donations from several generations of rulers. It belongs to the temple and should stay that way.

.I am all for preservation of antiques and all...but tbh we indians are still chutiyas...i am not talking abt those old treasures and all..i am talking abt people living of our generation....check this out ....http://www.telegraphindia.com/1070416/asp/frontpage/story_7653353.asp

amitabhs and all donating crores and diamond for the throne of god....are they out of their mind....gods will come and sit on it kya.....arey millions are dying here....they need food,medical aid ,scholarship,finanicial help,orphans need homes...shirdi sai baba will be more happy to see amitabhs and all these big babus helping poors then trying to make golden thrones with diamond studded on it for him....

I these days like to donate whatever small sum i can in gurdwaras only or temples(gurdwaras and temples of those kind that does lunger and all for poor people ) or even outside mosques where those poor seek some money.......not spent on golden thrones i have had enough of that ....

yep that is why the actual value of the treasure is going to increase even more now since they are actually antiques.

I am not a religious man and dont believe in god and stuff.......but whenever my mom goes to any temple now, I will troll the sh*t out of the temple basements and storage areas :fear:

Can anyone tell me how much can cost 3 basic meals(indian), nothing exotic, just the essential.

a decent meal for 1 person..my calculations Rs 100....Rs 20 - a glass of milk , egg and bread toast, Rs 40-Roti and 2 Sabhiji(veg or 1 Non veg Sabajhi) and Rs 40 night- dal chawal.

a decent meal for 1 person..my calculations Rs 100....Rs 20 - a glass of milk , egg and bread toast, Rs 40-Roti and 2 Sabhiji(veg or 1 Non veg Sabajhi) and Rs 40 night- dal chawal.

i c.. so that makes rs36500 for a whole year per person. judgin by the value of the treasure, it can roughly feed 2millon person for a year.. Thats a f*ckin lot. But wut will happen to them after the 2 years???

Guess u know the sayin: "Give a fish to a hungry man today, and he will ask you again tomorow. Teach him how to fish, and you will help him better" So i guess instead of using all this to feed the poors and all, they shoud try building infracstructur that will help them earn for themselves. Where they wont be asked for degrees and qualification to earn the minimal and take care of themselves alone :)

.I am all for preservation of antiques and all...but tbh we indians are still chutiyas...i am not talking abt those old treasures and all..i am talking abt people living of our generation....check this out ....http://www.telegraphindia.com/1070416/asp/frontpage/story_7653353.asp

amitabhs and all donating crores and diamond for the throne of god....are they out of their mind....gods will come and sit on it kya.....arey millions are dying here....they need food,medical aid ,scholarship,finanicial help,orphans need homes...shirdi sai baba will be more happy to see amitabhs and all these big babus helping poors then trying to make golden thrones with diamond studded on it for him....

Couldn't agree more.

Ende Swandham naadu.. I guess there's a reason why it's called God's own country indeed! He could buy it with all that gold in the temple. :lol:

We have Tirupati beat by a looooooooong way :D

Anyway, people really should stop donating so much to temples to 'please the Gods' and instead give to charities that actually help the poor or save animals or help people get an education...stuff like that. :|

This wealth of course was donated / received by rulers of the state through several generations and stored in the temples to keep it away from the British (Brits got trolled :bigyellowgrin: \m/ ). The best thing that could happen is if this wealth (as well as that in every temple and religious institution for tasks like 'gold plating a pillar or throne') were used for the welfare of the downtrodden or to improve public facilities, but that pipe dream will never come to fruition with our cutthroat politicians who'll find a way to spirit away a little gold here, a few diamonds there until a few hundred crores disappear without trace. So considering that it's more practical for the gold to remain locked up in the Padmanabhaswami Kshetram.

Its a very important temple here, and the wealth is an accumulation of donations from several generations of rulers. It belongs to the temple and should stay that way.

Shall we leave today?? :bigyellowgrin:

It ain't that far from Cochin :cheers:

you guys are getting it wrong, there is no chance that the politicians can get even an ounce of gold from the treasure. The search was conducted on the instructions of the High court in a matter between one of the temple authority/ monk. so the gold and the treasure would be pretty safe for the moment. Apart from the small pick pocketing by the officials and 'pandus' :P , but even those small pick pocketing would be worth lakhs judging the size of the treasure :lol:

guys this is what it reads on the forum listing

Treasure worth Rs 1 lakh crore found by Buzz :panic:

:panic:

you guys are getting it wrong, there is no chance that the politicians can get even an ounce of gold from the treasure. The search was conducted on the instructions of the High court in a matter between one of the temple authority/ monk. so the gold and the treasure would be pretty safe for the moment. Apart from the small pick pocketing by the officials and 'pandus' :P , but even those small pick pocketing would be worth lakhs judging the size of the treasure :lol:

Yeah that is true but now that this thing has become public. This is not going to end well.

Archived