PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

• 2 weeks later...

I Just recently ordered ps vita bundle pack but as per u people post i think i made a bad choice ordering one.ijust recently sold my 3ds for vita . i was very happy with psp even it was my first tech which i have purchase 3 time .but now i think the vita will be going to be a big disappointment for me. hope that i am wrong .recently i have heard ps mobile is coming to vita from where i can download mobile games on vita. & plus is coming to vita but i am not sure what they will going to provide in content in plus membership for vita.

vita don't have much of the games library.

i am not sure what they will going to provide in content in plus membership for vita.

vita don't have much of the games library.

That's where the console seems to be going in a weird direction. It does have games, and some very good ones (uncharted,resistance, LBP,Persona , MGS HD collection come to mind immediately); however, It seems that Sony is only looking at vita as a console that would have JRPGs and would compete with mobile gaming (which lets accept they cannot). We really need the new Killzone real quick :(

As for plus content, there are enough games like Unit-13, Army:corps of hell that can be given away. AAA titles might get discounts. And that should be that

As for plus content, there are enough games like Unit-13, Army:corps of hell that can be given away. AAA titles might get discounts. And that should be that

they'll not give u vita games from the go, it'll most likely be filled with psp/psone and minis titles.

just today i got my ps vita and i am much happy compared to when i got my 3ds which was pre ordered on amzon .

its much more fun compared to 3ds .

This feeling wil last only for 30 days from now,enjoy it :giggle:

Heck atleast with a 3DS you can spend 100000000+ hours on pokemon :(

Really? Even if we keep old releases aside do you think LBP/FIFA gets boring iithin 30 days? On top of that, there are atleast 15 VITA games releasing in October.

I purchased 3ds and never played it from the date of purchased till the date I sold it. It's carriage are more costly compared to vita & 3d was pain in a**.

they'll not give u vita games from the go, it'll most likely be filled with psp/psone and minis titles.

That they will probably give psp games or some cheap puzzle games and even the quantity has not been decided how much game you will get on instant zone.

• 1 month later...

For this year Vita > 3DS .... exactly why the eff are people even buying 3DS , looks like its just riding on the DS lineup. Its just lying there doing nothing.

At least with Vita I can keep getting some PS3 ports/PS1/PSP games i missed out on DAT OLED!!

Fourth generation iPad bests Playstation Vita in graphics power

doh.gif

//venturebeat.com/2012/11/07/fourth-generation-ipad-smashes-playstation-vita-in-raw-graphics-power/"]Source[/url][/size][/font]

There were about a million mobile devices that were more powerful than the GBA , they didnt mean sh*t coz GBA pwned all of them in game lineup.

Archived