Gran Turismo 5 Spec II

KnackChap

I play a lot of driving/racing games, and none of them have had any effect on how I drive in real life. GT5 has.

I was exiting the Western Express Highway at Mahim Causeway, and there's a slightly downward sloping S curve at the exit. I lined it up as I did in the game. Outside line, then inside on the apex, and accelerating onto the second apex.

I nailed it. :bigyellowgrin:

And then the Mumbai traffic brought me right back to reality

peace

Afaik, any car under 246bhp will do, as long as they're fitted with snow and dirt tyre. I used Toyota FT-86 and finished 2nd, but I'm sure there are better cars with 4WD for rally events.

you mean ford focus don't you ? :lol:

Cappuccino :fear:

What car did u guys use for the GT rally special event...

It requires u to have a Car with max 246 bhp...

I'm thinking about buying Renault sports cars or the 2nd n 3rd car of Audi ??wat do u guys suggest ??

same question..i tried it with the toyota ft86 just for kicks. what happened after that I'd rather not takl about it.ph34r2.gif

Afaik, any car under 246bhp will do, as long as they're fitted with snow and dirt tyre. I used Toyota FT-86 and finished 2nd, but I'm sure there are better cars with 4WD for rally events.

Cappuccino :fear:

Toyota F 86 :scratchchin: ....Is it a standard car ??

So buying a rally car for this event alone is waste right ?

Toyota F 86 :scratchchin: ....Is it a standard car ??

So buying a rally car for this event alone is waste right ?

Yeah plus finishing that event will get you a rally car for free, which you'll need for next even. You hardly have to buy any cars in GT5, the game will usually gift you whatever you need.

FT-86 is premium btw.

I'm not feeling the passion of K'dash crica 2007. What have you done with him? :(

peace

Haha..work and marriage has taken control over me..i feel old :(

well maybe when Halo 4 is announced...

I am in love with this game, a little AC:B break was all that was needed.

Finished Amateur Series Races in A-spec got a Gift Ticket, won a DB6 coupe. I love how you can't do sh*t without tuning in A-spec.

why cant i change individual gear ratios ? or am i missing anything ?

Also i cant seem to find an event so far that required you to drive the cappuchino :fear:

You need to buy that part for your car that lets you do that, its usually expensive 20k or so.

Yeah plus finishing that event will get you a rally car for free, which you'll need for next even. You hardly have to buy any cars in GT5, the game will usually gift you whatever you need.

FT-86 is premium btw.

Did u buy F 86 or did u get it for free :D

If free let me know from what event u got it from??

Also some1 please suggest a classic Jap n Eu car

Had to spend 150k on upgrades to spice up my Corvette Stingray, just for it to catch that bloody Muira. Finally won :dance: This game truly tests your driving skills.

And oh Muira costs 15 million :mellow:

Which event ?

BTW can we tune the cars for License event as well ? :P

I got so bloody close to gold time of IC-3 , 0.140 of a second. :(

You need to buy that part for your car that lets you do that, its usually expensive 20k or so.

i've bought the fully customizable kit for 20k credits, but it only lets me adjust the top speed :(

i've bought the fully customizable kit for 20k credits, but it only lets me adjust the top speed :(

Both are connected high speed means low gear ratio, low top speed means high gear ratio.

Also

To change gear ratio in Gran Turismo 5, you can go to garage , choose your car, when hovering with cursor above it, press triangle. You'll see the options for that car, go to tuning. Changing gear ratios is only allowed/ possible on fully upgraded transmissions . And then go to that one and click on the circular little button. There you can easily change gear ratio in Gran Turismo 5.

Archived