Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

@AMG: Reminds me of the my time in college when i had a crush on this classmate. I ended up in a similar vein as you did; and was pretty much in a weird depression for a full semester.

What happened next: I ended up befriending this girl in my class; who ended up being a close confidant and we had a fruitful relationship for 7 odd years (sad that we have parted ways now). As for my crush; she got dumped by the same dude in the final year for someone else; and has crashed and burnt 2 other relationships since then!!!

I am not saying that you should take solace in someone else's misery; however; do remember this: Decision making in college life is naive; and ppl end up realising what they were after, and what they should have been; and by then its pretty late.....Focus on your career; and these things will take care of itself. As someone else has pointed out; focus on yourself. Living well is the best 'revenge'

• Like 1

@AMG, just move on man. Join a gym or something. Make sure you improve your look even more than current, it is a good thing to do when heart breaks.

BTW, were you friends with this girl or it was just a silent crush?

And where is Megz? :threatenlumber:

Making sandwiches :rofl:

@AMG, just move on man. Join a gym or something. Make sure you improve your look even more than current, it is a good thing to do when heart breaks.

BTW, were you friends with this girl or it was just a silent crush?

And where is Megz? :threatenlumber:

Making sandwiches :rofl:

Hey AMG,

Read it now, first of all a hug to you..

Guys, here have already told you what you need to know. Losing your love/crush is never easy. It breaks your heart,shakes your confidence, and can really change the way you look at things ..but the fact is,whether you like it or no..we move on. Now, the trick is to do it with dignity like a boss..

So you loved her, and she didn't value that..too bad, wish her luck, thank your star you just saved the spot in your life for someone deserving of you..

Have a blast,wear your best smile, and let the girl notice what she missed .:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hey AMG,

Read it now, first of all a hug to you..

Guys, here have already told you what you need to know. Losing your love/crush is never easy. It breaks your heart,shakes your confidence, and can really change the way you look at things ..but the fact is,whether you like it or no..we move on. Now, the trick is to do it with dignity like a boss..

So you loved her, and she didn't value that..too bad, wish her luck, thank your star you just saved the spot in your life for someone deserving of you..

Have a blast,wear your best smile, and let the girl notice what she missed .:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

His crush changes every week. :doh: