Post Your Steam ID

HundredProofSam

Use Starhub or E-Club...both are asian and give me 100-120 pings usually.

They only have goldrush or some cp ones though

Thanks for the tip. I tried out a few rounds and as expected got my a** kicked.

Hey anyone in these forums got enough upload bandwidth to host TF2 matches? I hate it when I get disconnected in the middle of a match or killed due to some intermittent lag.

Hey anyone in these forums got enough upload bandwidth to host TF2 matches? I hate it when I get disconnected in the middle of a match or killed due to some intermittent lag.

My upload speeds are consistently in the 450-480 kbps range. I can comfortably host 16 player matches in Halo 3 / CoD4. So I'm sure I can host a 8 player scrap in TF2.

• 2 months later...

X-COM Series Now on Steam

2K Games has published five games from the X-COM series onto Steam today. They're cheap when sold separately, but cheaper when you buy them as a group, and cheaper still if you buy while they've got their introductory price.

How cheap, you ask? They're $4.99 a piece. The package will normally cost $14.99, but if you act now, you'll save an additional 10 percent, meaning you'll get five X-COM games--at least two of which are amazing--for the low, low price of $13.49.

Act now, deal ends on 9/11.

Oh, the actual games! I should probably mention those. The package contains...

X-COM: UFO Defense

X-COM: Terror From the Deep

X-COM: Interceptor

X-COM: Enforcer

X-COM Apocalypse

Now, gee, why do you think that 2K would suddenly want to remind everyone that the X-COM series exists? Could it be that the talk about Ken Levine's next game being a new game in the X-COM series is true?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Slashes Prices on id Software For the Weekend

50% off almost every id Software game on Valve's Steam network.

Nearly every id Software game on Valve's digital distribution network Steam will go for 50% off this weekend, the Half-Life developer announced today. This offer even applies to the id Super Pack, which includes everything from their earliest classics to more contemporary games like Doom 3 -- 22 games in all, for a measly $34.99. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars appears to be the only major id title not receiving the sale treatment, as its price is still listed at $29.99.

These weekend bargains on Steam have been particularly tantalizing as of late. Any takers? You know you wanna see what this Commander Keen business is all about.

• 1 month later...