ScrewyAurum

Halo's Reclaimer Trilogy, which began with 343 Industries' Halo 4 and was originally planed to extend to entries 5 and 6 in Microsoft's flagship first-person shooter series, has been expanded to "more of a saga," Microsoft Game Studios' corporate vice president Phil Spencer told GameSpot during E3.

Microsoft revealed the next-gen installment in the franchise during its E3 2103 press conference, touting the game's targeted 60fps frame rate and cloud computing features. However, the game, which is headed to the Xbox One in 2014, was not named as Halo 5 or otherwise.

Spencer characterized the unnamed game as a "legitimate version of Halo," and said that the Reclaimer Trilogy has been expanded beyond the confines of a three-game arc.

"While we originally said trilogy, we've actually expanded this to more of a saga, so we don't want to limit the Reclaimer story within a trilogy," he said.

Elan Lee is coming home. The former Microsoft Game Studios designer and mastermind of the "I Love Bees" viral Halo 2 campaign at 42 Entertainment has a new job.

Deadline is reporting that Lee has been hired on at Xbox Entertainment Studios, reporting to Nancy Tellam. As announced at the Xbox One reveal in May, the studio will be handling Halo: The Television Series, which will be produced by Steven Spielberg.

Was the Halo trailer shown at E3 two weeks ago actually Halo 5? And does its advertised 2014 release date eliminate the possibility of the fan-requested Halo 2 Anniversary, since that game’s tenth birthday happens the same year? IGN sat down with Microsoft Game Studios vice president Phil Spencer to try and get to the bottom of it.
Regarding the surprising video featuring a cloaked Master Chief walking slowly through the desert, Spencer said, “There was no ambiguity in not putting a number after the game. For me, what we showed wasn’t the game. Nobody should be confused on that. I didn’t really want to try to show something that was clearly a thought piece by the studio around where Master Chief is in his journey, and then drop the name after it and be somewhat disingenuous about that being the game."

And yet, Spencer did have a plan: “But I did want Bonnie to come out and say, ‘First-person shooter. Master Chief.’ Because they’ll get the questions – ‘Hey, is this ODST? What are you guys doing?’ Bonnie comes out and reaffirms that 343 is building this game. It’s Master Chief. It’s a first-person shooter at 60 frames per second. It’s coming in 2014.”
When I asked why show Halo now without a game to formally announce, his answer was…intriguing. “If you go back in Halo history, and I’ve been around all of the Halos since Halo 1… Halo usually has two E3s.”
But back to the 2014 timing. Does this mean Halo 2 Anniversary won’t happen? Because surely Microsoft wouldn’t release two Master Chief-starring first-person Halo games in the same year, right? “I’ll be open,” Spencer began. “We have discussions about it. It’s more about the right time and making sure that we really would do the right thing for the franchise.
He elaborated: “The Halo Anniversary that we did was as much about the launch of the first Xbox as well. It was a culmination of many things coming together. It would probably run out of steam if we were trying to think about, ‘Okay, what’s 10 years old now?’ It’s definitely more from the game itself, the experience that we’re able to bring to market. Less about ‘Is the last digit a zero?’ in terms of its anniversary.”

• 2 months later...

Well Gamers, The King is Back!
Sad, that this time he won't be coming durig the console launch.... Still.. Might be one of the sole reasons to own an Xbone.

HALO will be comig in 2014. Probably Fall.

RUMOUR:-
When Microsoft unveiled a brand new Halo title at E3 this year, the game was simply known as “Halo”. The common thought has been that the game would be called Halo 5, but we heard rumblings that it wouldn’t and 343 Industries seemed to be rather mum regarding the name.

Halo-5-620x400.png

The image you see above showcases the Halo 5 logo, along with the confirmation that we’ve already seen of the game launching in 2014.
The announcement comes just before the Halo Global Championship started which seems to be the best possible timing for Microsoft to mention the game. Now that the game’s title has been confirmed, although rather obvious, we expect Microsoft to begin teasing the game before the year ends.

Here for E3 Trailer which took most of us by surprise...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fEKcOK8gno

Halo will be coming on XBOX ONE Exclusively in 2014. It is being developed by 343 Industries.

Here are few images:-

0x600.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

0x600.jpg?fit=scale&background=0000000x600.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

More images will be uploaded as soon as we get further info.
Request you all to please share more stuff once you get to know, Cheers. :)

Lets start the Halomania.........

Oops! Didn't get this link.

Thanks, Mods can close this if they want.

Just today I saw in N4G cofirming it to be Halo 5... Still not sure whether that is True or not.

EDIT:- @Ram Dante, Yeah.. even I was thinking so.. I searched few pages and with excitement i created one. :)

Chalo hota hai kbhi kabhi....

Yeah... Most of the links from various sites confimed but still no Official Confirmation from M$ yet........

I too was excited whe I saw this. But seriously there is no way the Reclaimer Trilogy can be stopped, After Halo 4 the way it ended, Most of us are sure the next one will be Xbox One title.

Archived