Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Heaven Angel

gCCwKVK.jpg

Set in the 18th century during the Seven Years War, Rogue completes the North America saga that began with Assassin’s Creed III and Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag. From loyal Assassin brother to the Templar’s favored hunter, Shay will travel through the arctic North Atlantic Ocean, the Appalachian River Valley and a bustling New York City on his mission to destroy the Assassins.

Experience the Assassin's Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses new abilities, like enhanced eagle vision, and weapons, such as the air rifle and grenade launcher.

Witness Shay's transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience the events that lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Brotherhood.

New and Improved Naval Gameplay: Assassin?s Creed Rogue builds on the award-winning naval experience from Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag with all-new gameplay, including new weapons and enemy tactics.

Vast and Diverse Open World to Explore. Shay's story will allow you to explore three unique environments: the artic North Atlantic, American River Valley, and New York City

GKHPlEe.jpg

Ubisoft describes Rogue as "the darkest chapter in the franchise" to date.

North America, 18th century. Amid the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the colonies. After a dangerous mission goes tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and to ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.

Introducing Assassin’s Creed Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin’s Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal, to bring down the Assassins.

In addition to the new environments, Shay will have access to some never-before-seen weapons as well as a new ship, The Morrigan, to help him take on threats on the open ocean with the return of naval gameplay.

F6Ue3Y0.jpg

71XkQzeH3JL._SL1200_.jpg

Release date: November 21, 2014

Platform: PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Check back at 12:00PM PDT for more on Assassin’s Creed Rogue, including details on the new weapons and naval mechanics.

Any info about the protagonist? I had read a few days ago that it will be Haytham (from ACIII).

This guy doesn't look like him.... :( Or maybe, they've changed his look or something...

I hope it's Haytham though! He was one bada** character.... Please Ubi!

Already played two AC game this year - AC liberation HD and AC4 adewale DLC . Now two more games in 2014 :rant: , please stop .

Do not forget the extra DLC.

Another reason I am not keen on picking up this title. Crying shame, this, really.

They might have Call of Duty beat at its own role.

I demand weekly asss ceed titles now... :/

Sacrifice seven virgins every Tuesday, seven young lambs every Thursday at the altar of Yves Guillemot while flagellating yourself and chanting, forgive me for I have sinned.

Buy at-least one PlayStation 4 and XBox ONE every month and every third purchase a Wii U because what the hell, why not. While you are at it, also purchase the latest Intel Core i7 processor and nVidia GTX TITAN BLACK Ultra Epic ZZZZZZZZZZ edition card day one.

Then there is a ~12.5% chance that your prayers will be heard in Montreuil, France and a ~7.7% chance that your wish will be granted.

It's a last-gen exclusive I think. And the protagonist is a Templar AFAIK...don't know why so much of hatred on COD but not on this. It's far more worse than that and deserves all the hatred in the world. AC4 sucked! I hated those ship battles. Were terribly annoying! Sold it without even completing the story. And if this is another of its kind then no way I am buying!

Black Flag didn't suck. Period.

Didn't like ship battles? That's your opinion. I personally enjoyed it and I'll be happy if they add more in future.

Assassin's Creed enough hate for annual release, price, Uplay and DLC.

_

This will mostly have ship battles.

The trailer also confirms we should expect more DLC to appear and offer new customisation options. One example highlighted in the trailer is The Ultimate Hunter Pack, which comes replete with new weapons, ship sails and a ship wheel.

I actually like this practice of making two separate versions for two gens instead of making one across and gimping next-gen versions.

Don't worry sire your wish will be granted pretty soon at this rate. And in the meantime nobody will be able to locate the decomposed remains of POP & BG&E.

You can now wall-run in AssCreed, which means PoP is dead and buried confirmed.

I dont think wall running is the only thing pop had? ... also ... ac4 was awesome ... the first ac game i completed... i know they ate milkimg this but they do put a lot into it .. story and depth wise ..

Archived