Assassin's Creed: Rogue

Heaven Angel

This is pretty much AC 4.5. I enjoyed naval battles a lot, so more reason to keep my 360 for a little bit longer

Sacrifice seven virgins every Tuesday,

I hope you mean male virgins. Female too difficult to render :(

257-cover-reveal-v2-front-610.jpg

Rogue places fans in the shoes of a Templar, controlling former Assassin-turned-Templar Shay Patrick Cormac. Employing the popular naval gameplay from Black Flag, you navigate a ship across the frigid North Atlantic. Other locales you visit include the Appalachian River Valley and a reimagined New York. Shay is an assassin hunter who has to be even more clever to outsmart his sneaky foes. This entry takes place during the Seven Years' War, filling in the gap between Black Flag and Assassin's Creed III. We won't spoil much, but it has a crucial link to the Kenway saga. Our exclusive feature gives more insight into Shay, details how the cold waters are different from Black Flag's Caribbean setting, and discusses the tools Shay has at his disposal for outsmarting assassins. The Seven Years' War is part of what lead to France's financial troubles, and it's hinted that Shay has even deeper ties to Unity.
Assassins_Creed_Rogue_TemplarVSAssassinC

Assassins_Creed_Rogue_Screenshot_NY.jpg

257-cover-reveal-v1-front-610.jpg

Sacrifice seven virgins every Tuesday, seven young lambs every Thursday at the altar of Yves Guillemot while flagellating yourself and chanting, forgive me for I have sinned.

Buy at-least one PlayStation 4 and XBox ONE every month and every third purchase a Wii U because what the hell, why not. While you are at it, also purchase the latest Intel Core i7 processor and nVidia GTX TITAN BLACK Ultra Epic ZZZZZZZZZZ edition card day one.

Then there is a ~12.5% chance that your prayers will be heard in Montreuil, France and a ~7.7% chance that your wish will be granted.

But ,but ubi no :(

I dont think wall running is the only thing pop had? ... also ... ac4 was awesome ... the first ac game i completed... i know they ate milkimg this but they do put a lot into it .. story and depth wise ..

Compared to AC? Yeah wall-running is the only thing that differentiated PoP.

Employing the popular naval gameplay from Black Flag, you navigate a ship across the frigid North Atlantic. Other locales you visit include the Appalachian River Valley and a reimagined New York

Yay, one less game to bother with.

Something like AC Brotherhood, I think. Full priced game, lots of reused assets.

Will wait for $20, PC version. ZB7mdzQ.gif Who wants to pay $90+60 for 2 AC games in 1 month anyway.

__

OP updated.

Archived