Call of Duty : Black Ops III

Keano

Zooodaaaaaaa kabhi nahiiiiiii rooooooonaaaaaaa

Chahe tut jaye, koiiiii khilonaaaaaaaaaaaa

What? saaley maine toh sabse pehley news post ki thi ye..

I don't care about COD M.P anymore...I only play COD for S.P campaign now lol...I have not played COD M.P since BO2..This news should affect Xbox owners not me..lol..I play on PC

Also MGS V

But it was revealed on MS conference in 2013?

Unless the contract between both Acti and MS has expired I don't see how Sony would step in. The same deal that gives MS 1 month exclusive DLC also says that Sony can't advertise CoD and can't make bundles.

i suspect one of the major reason why acti didnt continue with MS is because they didnt want to release the DLC for the game a month late on the console with twice the install base. COD sales are also down since ghosts on a year to year basis and they didnt want to hurt the brand more by going with xbone while sony markets the sh*t out of starwars and battlefield.

how sony pulled it off will be interesting to see in the coming days. whether it still has timed exclusive dlc for PS consoles first or complete exclusive like destiny, batman etc or just a marketing deal.

What? saaley maine toh sabse pehley news post ki thi ye..

I don't care about COD M.P anymore...I only play COD for S.P campaign now lol...I have not played COD M.P since BO2..This news should affect Xbox owners not me..lol..I play on PC

But it was revealed on MS conference in 2013?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can imagine you in tears while posting that news.

Yeah we saw that by your stunned face & weird comments in BattleFront thread

But who am I kidding

Yes that was shocking coz it's Star wars but this is not shocking....Disney and EA must have charged insane amount of money for Star Wars deal.

Yeah you don't care about Xbox anymore

Jab Xbox hai nahi toh farak kyun padega? c*** waali baatein mat kiya kar...lol

If Sony can market it now it means the original deal is over. Which means at least there's no exclusive 1 month DLC crap anymore, and I hope it stays that way. It was already stupid enough in Destiny.

if the original deal is over, a new one must be in place which usually means freebies for someone. or maybe there a new type of deal like PS get treyarch COD marketing, X1 gets Sledgehammer one and PC/wiiu/toaster gets Infinity ward ones. :P

WII U and PC will get nothing....

Abbey akele mujhe kyu gaali bak raha hai :rofl:

Puri public has rahi hai idhar akele mai thodi has raha hu

Public c***yon se bahri hai...ignore kar..

Agar Fallout 4 ki deal hui Sony se toh mujhey farak padega....Just stay away from Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls, Sony :|

Archived