Far Cry Primal

krehani29

and here I'm .. waiting for a downgrade!!

LOL

Why will they downgrade this? The graphics don't look like something that's not possible on current gen hardware. It even looks like they're using the same FC4 engine.

Far Cry4 was boring

If same team is making this then it's garbage

Tere bolney se garbage hojayega game?

FC4 was great..Many sites gave it shooter of the year..

FC4 metacritic is higher than metacritic of most next gen first person shooters out there.

LOL

Why will they downgrade this? The graphics don't look like something that's not possible on current gen hardware. It even looks like they're using the same FC4 engine.

Yea!.. but still ... wait!

i absolutely loved FC4, even better than 3. It depends on individual though. I liked the Indian/Nepali background, loved side missions, its characters, graphics, weapons, flying and the freedom to do one thing with so many ways. In fact FC4 has been my best games in ps4.

This game should be in Third person,,let player to catch (Trap or Hunt) various animals, either tame them, make they pet and use accordingly or just sell them with some tribe stories thrown in = WINNER

This game should be in Third person,,let player to catch (Trap or Hunt) various animals, either tame them, make they pet and use accordingly or just sell them with some tribe stories thrown in = WINNER

Yeah, such games are better in TP. But I guess moving to TP would've meant a big change for their underlying engine....

no ubisoft game is coming on last gen consoles. they confirmed this year (or last) that since 2015 they're going to be next gen only.

and afaik ubisoft montreal is one massive assembly line of over 2.5k ppl with no separate teams just diff creative directors.

Tere bolney se garbage hojayega game?

FC4 was great..Many sites gave it shooter of the year..

FC4 metacritic is higher than metacritic of most next gen first person shooters out there.

i absolutely loved FC4, even better than 3. It depends on individual though. I liked the Indian/Nepali background, loved side missions, its characters, graphics, weapons, flying and the freedom to do one thing with so many ways. In fact FC4 has been my best games in ps4.

Yup same here played all FarCry game religiously and if you guys consider story as an element in this whole series you will be disappointed.

Yeah, such games are better in TP. But I guess moving to TP would've meant a big change for their underlying engine....

I know its just a pipe dream where I want a game in such setup..I still enjoyed FC3 a lot till I leveled myself and become like GOD

What would you do with two Horizons

I did not get you ?

Each Farcry game is one step ahead of the predecessor till FC4. I think FC4 is more of an incremental upgrade from FC3 than total overhaul, but that does not make it a bad game, its just I personally does not want to do the almost similar things provided I have too many backlog to fill up.

I said two Horizons coz horizon is already a Third Person Stone age game with robotic mammals & Reptiles

Which can be hunted, extracted & tamed

What would we do with two of these games

I think they are very different games, horizon seems to be a game set in a dystopian setting.... we've only seen robotic animals in that.... Maybe it has other parts of futuristic sci-fi we've not seen yet.... this game seems to be more grounded in reality....

Yup same here played all FarCry game religiously and if you guys consider story as an element in this whole series you will be disappointed.

Yeah I liked it more than FC3..I enjoyed Himalayan settings lot more than Island setting of first game plus gameplay was more refined & polished..It was bigger & much better version of FC3.

Ank

If we go by your logic then ZD will also suck coz many people here also called KSF boring & dull..Go check SF thread.

And KZSF metacritic is also not that great compared to FC4.

Ubisoft Montreal past games - AC2, Brotherhood, Black Flag, FC3 & FC4 - All hit games.

GG last two previous games KSF & KZ3 - both flop and rated low compared to Kz2

As you can see track record of Montreal studios is much better than GG. :P

Maine tujhey hazaar baar Bola hai ki game release hone se pehley judgment paas mat kiya kar.. lol

I said two Horizons coz horizon is already a Third Person Stone age game with robotic mammals & Reptiles

Which can be hunted, extracted & tamed

What would we do with two of these games

I don't have PS4 so Horizons is out of my radar. Also I don't like the Robotic dinosaur concept and the game is in dystopian future (not stone age). For dystopian future, I will Fallout 4.

I don't have PS4 so Horizons is out of my radar. Also I don't like the Robotic dinosaur concept and the game is in dystopian future (not stone age). For dystopian future, I will Fallout 4.

Robot dinosaurs > furball ice age creatures.

ark survival evolved

U can tame dinosaurs and have tribe in it

Its mp though and early access soo.....

• 1 month later...

Archived