Darksiders

Tinbin007

Darksiders: Wrath of War

Darksiders: Wrath of War is set in a Post-Apocalyptic demon-ravaged world where evil forces have prematurely brought about the end of the time.

ABOUT THIS GAME :

Penned by legendary comic book artist Joe Madureira (X-Men, Battle Chasers, The Ultimates), Darksiders: Wrath of War is set in a Post-Apocalyptic demon-ravaged world where evil forces have prematurely brought about the end of the time. Originally sent to oversee the destruction of Earth, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have been betrayed by their master, stripped of their powers and cast down to Earth. Players take on the role of WAR—the first of the Four Horsemen—as he embarks on a brutal quest of vengeance and revenge against the forces that betrayed him with the help of his phantom steed RUIN. Darksiders: Wrath of War features open-world exploration, a deep combat system and a huge arsenal of modern and mythical weapons.

General Features

* Experience the Godlike Power of WAR – Combining brutal attacks, supernatural abilities and seamless traversal, delivering intense action combat and epic adventure, set in an immersive demon ravaged world.

* Open World Exploration – Each open world hub offers players the freedom to explore and make their own game-experience.

* Extreme Arsenal of Weapons – Unleash WAR’s fury with an expansive arsenal of weapons, from the fantasy oriented to the modern and the ability to use virtually anything within your environment as a weapon.

* Increase or unlock new abilities – Customized to your gameplay style. Build up WARs Wrath powers and unleash them in spectacular attacks—or collect Soul Cores to increase or unlock new abilities.

* Horseman of the Apocalypse – Gain the services of RUIN, WAR’s phantom steed, blazing a trail through enemies across devastated environments.

* Graphic Novel Art Style – Joe Madureira’s (X-Men, Battle Chasers, The Ultimates) unique visual art style and original storyline.

* Cinematic Gameplay Experience – Harnessing the power of next-generation console systems, Darksiders: Wrath of War will immerse players in a rich cinematic gameplay experience—featuring beautiful graphics, detailed special effects, cinematic lighting and an epic musical score that compliments the in-game action.

Published by: THQ

Developed by: Vigil Games

Release Date: 1st JANUARY 2010

Genre: Action

SCREEN SHOTS :

IGN : DARKSIDERS

TRAILERS :

IGN : DARKSIDERS

savings

true brother im already bankrupt with the few game purchases i made recently and those being of 2008 ......lets see from where i get the huge financial support for 09 games :rant: ......i have like 10 maybe more than ten games already on my list and taking into account each being atleast 2500 each already i need 25 grand ........someone please help this poor beggar..... :cry5:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dante its gonna come out in june 09 bro.......i have been tracking it but no news ......also just got to know tht THQ is giving away a xbox portable darksiders edition machine made by the great ben the hacker who made all those portables for xbox and ps3.....

and there has been no new media for this one.......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just saw the trailer and the walkthrough today ..... they are amazing ....

but when are they going to release it :) ..... its already been 4 years since they have been developing this zelda and god of war hybrid .........

*sighs no sign of release date ....*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived