FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Lag has nothing to do with Ports. Ports is to make your connection flexible ie to connect with most of them. Also that must be because most others you played other than 3 you mentioned must be from the north or nearby.

With 512kbps,i think lag will be there.

512 kbps is ok for FIFA imo. i've downloaded Dexter 5 seasons day before(30 GB) and played FIFA too simultaneously with no lag whatsoever.

512 kbps is ok for FIFA imo. i've downloaded Dexter 5 seasons day before(30 GB) and played FIFA too simultaneously with no lag whatsoever.

It is ok but you cant expect a lagless game when in 512kbps. Also you have 10mbps man so Dexter doesn't matter. Also the Gb of whatever you download doesn't matter too as it all depends on how many things you download and not the size of one file. Like if you downloaded 5 seasons as 5 different torrents,that would affect the speed but 5 seasons in 1 wont make much difference. This is what i know.

private trackers give you best download speeds. its tought to get an invite to them though. I've an account in thebox.bz .. one of the best, if not the best tracker for TV shows. I use it download MOTD every week.

Archived