Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

tumblr_m7k0t0mr2U1qbeeqko11_r1_250.gif

still no

didn't excite me at all :|

though sound during that segment was awesome :|

but B'Man over S'Man any fk'ing day

Edited by Pushy

The only thing admirable about that teaser of MOS is the mof**kin soundtrack, listen to it again in theater! Orgasmic. I didn't like the last segment where Superman flies with his arms straight in the air, looks so 1990s CGI. and the feel, at least in that teaser, it looks like some independent Hindi movie, not some 250$mn Hollywood studio film. NOLANEFFECT!!

Nolan will definitely raise the bar with Superman!

Batman or Superman. Who minds another awesome trilogy. B)

Man of Steel, San Diego Comic Con 2012

Must watch :rofl: Skip to 8:48 :lol:

More ‘Superman: Man of Steel’ Plot & Villain Rumors

http://screenrant.com/superman-man-of-steel-villains-plot-rumors-sandy-109406/

Edited by Zodak™

It's widely considered as a commercial and critical flop. For the record - I like it too. I've liked all his movies so far. He knows how to direct action scenes and creates fantastic visuals. None of the Superman films released so far has had good action scenes. The older ones were limited by the technology and Bryan Singer's Superman was 'meh'. So with Nolan/Goyer supervising the script and Snyder directing backed with a great cast Man Of Steel has the potential to be really good.

I also hated Sucker Punch. All style no substance. It felt like he decided what scenes to put in the movie first, and then tried to craft a story around it. Not to mention the protagonists completely wooden acting and general very dark look of the movie just didn't work.