Onslaught Begins This September 2011

Not enough to save your butt from afty, that's for sure. :good:

You mean like annual "stupid expansion pack sold at higher price than full game", or the sequels of sequels of sequels? All I have to look forward to is gears of war 3 and forza 4. Oh wait... scratch that.. All I have to look forward to is, well almost nothing then. :(

Don't feel bad. Everybody does that. :console:

Actually the whole "sequels are bad" thing is over hyped. In gaming sequels are almost better unlike movies, since they are improved version of the game you liked a lot. It's just it shouldn't come every year like MW. Plus spare a thought for the developers who get the desired sales only after 2-3 iterations.

Actually the whole "sequels are bad" thing is over hyped. In gaming sequels are almost better unlike movies, since they are improved version of the game you liked a lot. It's just it shouldn't come every year like MW. Plus spare a thought for the developers who get the desired sales only after 2-3 iterations.

Don't bring logic into trolling, now.

Aur yeh bouncer

Resistance 3 (PS3),

Gears of War 3 (360)

Team ICO HD Collection (PS3

Dark Souls (360/PS3)

Twisted Metal (PS3),

Rage (360/PS3/PC)

Forza 4 (360)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (360/PS3)

Batman: Arkham City (360/PS3/PC)

Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One (PS3)

Battlefield 3 (360/PS3/PC)

Uncharted 3 (PS3)

Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim

AC:Revelations

Halo:C.E Anniversary

Saints Row:The Third

For me :suicide:

if you getting all of these, then nothing for me :P

one thing from me to you.. jhappi :hug:

most of ur must-buy games are HD collections :P

yea...it is not that i will buy them immediately ....if you ask me...here is what i am buying Day 1 100%- Ico Collection limited edition,Uncharted 3 CE and batman AC(if pc version launches for Rs 699) ...rest of them i will wait to get it cheaper....but i will buy for sure....

Getting R3, ICO collection and Starfox in September. Then its Batman, Ace Combat, UC3, MW3 and Skyward Sword and thats about it. Oh and some Mario love and Kid Icarus for 3DS.

I am still waiting for review for 3DS :threatenlumber: ..

j/k taking your time.... kid icarus is what has me very excited for 3DS you know.... :lol:

Just a Fanatec wheel and Forza 4. Don't have much time for gaming nowadays, so will stick to something that I'll enjoy playing.

Very good decision bro.....but surprised to see no Resistance 3 .... :scratchchin:

if you getting all of these, then nothing for me :P

one thing from me to you.. jhappi :hug:

:rofl:

I am still waiting for review for 3DS :threatenlumber: ..

j/k taking your time.... kid icarus is what has me very excited for 3DS you know.... :lol:

Still waiting for Ocarina 3D, there's nothing to play on it besides Nintendogs and SSF4 :P

Otherwise Cody's review is pretty much spot on, and 3D does take some time to get used to. But the 3D slider really works wonders, easing you into the 3D effect gradually. I think 3DS wouldn't have worked without that slider.

sh*t totally forgot RE4HD.

But then again, do I really need to buy it for the 4th time?

Depends on how many achievements it has.

:O @ Buzz's list. Maybe it would be easier to tell us what you are NOT buying. :P

Still waiting for Ocarina 3D, there's nothing to play on it besides Nintendogs and SSF4 :P

Otherwise Cody's review is pretty much spot on, and 3D does take some time to get used to. But the 3D slider really works wonders, easing you into the 3D effect gradually. I think 3DS wouldn't have worked without that slider.

yes....that review was good too...i just trying to get as much opinions as possible...specially from people who have headaches from playing FPS and these sort of games....and you mentioned you do ....so pretty much same problem.

Just a Fanatec wheel and Forza 4. Don't have much time for gaming nowadays, so will stick to something that I'll enjoy playing.

BC...itna time gym mein :O :O :O

arnold ko haraneka hai kya :O :O :O

Archived