Dragon's Dogma

playstation

I was hesitant at first but I can honestly say that I don't regret the purchase at all. It's given me my money's worth and then some. Probably the most unexpected surprise of this year.

Starting the adventure again with new game+, enjoying it a lot more than skyrim

Also anyone defeated the Ur-Dragon? got my a*s whooped while trying to kill the ur- dragon in the chamber of lament :nerves:

will give it a go again in my NG+ playthrough

Well, you can't actually defeat the Ur Dragon online on your own. You just need to do your part and chip away as much health as you can. Once the dragon is dead (or near death) you can go back and collect the loot.

Plus it also makes one of your items dragonforged. Drakes do that too but it's random.

Been away from the game for three days ... everytime i start the game, the little one comes across and starts banging her hands on the bean bag from which i sit and play .. lol.. No brainer as to what to choose.

Should put her to bed early the next few days.. lol

i'd settle for a reasonably priced console copy. still not going to pay 3500 for it.

Fk is selling it for 2800...Thats reasonable....as it is we spend 2800 on sony xclusives...

Finally reached gran Soren. Okay, so I did not find the game as tough as you guys made it look in the beginning. Am around level 16 and have been kicking some serious a*s. But yes this game is pretty awesome, I like the combat stlyle.

it looks hack and slash early on but going ahead you have to use your head.

Dont regret the purchase.

Archived